Romantic songs?

My boyfriend dedicates a lot of romantic songs to me almost everyday about how much he loves me and misses me. I am trying to find romantic songs to dedicate to him too about how much I love him and miss him.

Can you girlsaskguys please suggest some good romantic songs that I can dedicate to my sweetheart? He really likes alternative rock, rock, metal, hip hop, and romantic songs. Bollywood/hindi song suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks in advance!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Give me the Sky by Fightstar- link

Without You by Busted- link

Mercury Summer by Fightstar- link

Take You Home by Fightstar- link

• i really like 1234 by plain white ts ... the best thing by relient K...must have done something rite by relient k...can you tell by ra ra raiot ...if you could only see by tonic... those are some songs that my boyfriend has dedicated to me =)

• I don't really know what kind of music ur into but one song my boyfriend once dedicated to me was called "something like me" by staind the chorus is like "everytime you say you love me I just have to stop and catch my breath, how could somebody love something like me..." I thought it was sweet

Another good one is "got it right this time" by keith urban

• I think dedacation is a bad idea. there are words that are off and they are not your own words. if you want a song then write one

• Looking at his taste in music you can't go wrong with "More than word" by Extreme