Do guys like hugs?

do you guys like it when girls give you hugs? how do you interpret it? do you take it as a total flirt move or just think nothing of it? what do hugs mean to you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah absolutely!Is it flirting? It depends how it's done. When a girl practically jumps on me and presses her boobs against my chest, I think it's pretty flirty. And depending on the girl, I will take it seriously or not seriously.But in general I don't think anything of it unless it's someone I really care about and I start smelling her hair or whatever instinctually...

What Guys Said 6

• I like hugs. I look at them as a friendly gesture. but that's me

• I like hugs, and I'm apparently pretty good at giving them, but I certainly wouldn't consider it to be flirtatious. I hug my female friends all the time. For me, giving a female friend of mine a hug is the equivalent of giving a male friend a handshake.

• Hugs are ok, it wouldn't consider it flirting.

• Most definitely, I love the hugs. As for the purpose of a hug, I'd say it can be used for flirting if you are just standing around and one is given to you while the girl is talking to you. However, if a hug is given during a greeting or farewell, then I just say that its nothing. If anything, it just shows that you're closer to that particular girl.

• I love hugs. When I was a kid my family always wanted to embrace me, but I was foolish and had tantrums. As as a result I tend to accept any hugs so as to fill in the gap. I myself love feeling close to other humans, so whether it's a guy or a girl I'm happy to oblige.

• "Do guys like hugs?"hell yeaaaaaaahhhhh

What Girls Said 1

• i think its only romantic when your dating the guy or in a relationship, because as a girl I have hugged guys who are just guyfriends, like brothers, and cousins to me...its like for a thank you, appreciation and gratitude...if you're trying to flirt with the guy, you have to focus on eye contact, getting to know him more, giving compliments, and touching his hand/arm