• Ask
  • myTake

How do I encourage him to tell me how he feels about me?

Finally, I had gotten up the courage to tell him once and for all how I feel about him. And it seems he may have finally gotten up the courage to do it too. Now I'm not completely sure if I should do it or wait up a little bit to see if he does it.I finally got to see him after a long time (I go to school far away and I came home for spring break just to see him) and he starts mumbling some analogy about dogs chasing cars and how they don't know what to do with the car once they catch up to it. When I told him I wasn't sure what he was talking about he said something along the lines of, "There's something I want to tell you but I'm not sure how to say it."By the way he was implying things I got the idea that he was trying to muster up the words to tell me how he feels about me, but where we were really neither the time nor the place. But I certainly do get the idea that he wants to tell me, so how do I encourage him to do it? Or should I just go for it and do it myself? It's because I figure if he finally got the guts up to do it I might as well let him have his moment, but also if he doesn't hurry up, I really will do it myself.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• tell him, get it off your chest - if you hold it back you'll always ask yourself 'what if'...guys don't have to be the first to say something, just be like you: "hey I wanted to tell you that I like you and youve alwasy been really cute to me"him: "really, wow I've been wanting to tell you that forever"you: " :) haha well I'm glad we're on the same page :) "him: "yeah tell me about it, that's a relief"you: "maybe we can go out sometime? movie? or dinner?"him "sounds great, why don't I call you on friday evening and we'll figure something out"lol I mean it probably won't go exactly like that but I've had girls do stuff like that to me and its actaully very exciting, because guys are the ones who always take the risk, when you do it and you get what you were looking for the payoff will be a great feeling...but don't get your hopes too high - otherwise you'll be setting yourself up for a let down..GL!

• You are actually totally right with your point of view.And you can add some lines of(flirts,one liners,emotional) in daily chat which muster internal feelings.So he won't need you tell what he thinks about you.Because he will get over this quickly.Thnx

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!