Why isn't he attracted to me?

Okay so I texted this guy for a few weeks then met up and went on a date. Well after the date the guy told me he just wasn't attracted to me & I understood and wasn't upset cause I mean I would consider myself a pretty girl I have been on two dates since then but what really bugs me is that I have... Show More

It's not my personality either I have been complimented many of times on that. Not to sound cocky or whatever but could it be possible that he thinks I'm too pretty cause he seemed really nervous around me when we hung out & he couldn't talk to me really.
^^^I don't know just a thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is a part of a realtionship, attractive will only take you so fare. Also each person has their own particluar tastes, maybe he is a chubby chaser, or he likes certian things, eye colour, hair style, height, etc. Sometimes people are attracted to someone because they are and what you think is attractive might be unattractive to someone else. Attractiveness is realtive to the individual, I have a particular type that I go for, I don't know why but it works for me, anything outside that won't work even if other people may think the individual is attractive. Weird huh...