How to meet a nice man without being scared of rejection?

I have been single for so long about a couple of years without dating or even meeting any new guys . I think it maybe no confidence in the way I look because I am a full figure woman and I know most of the men out there are not into full figure ladies. so I guess my question is what should I do to build my confidence up to meet a nice man without being scared of rejection?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi fellow big & beautiful lady.

I used to feel that way for a brief period, but then came to a point where I thought, just f *** it! There will always be someone prettier, smaller, smarter, so work with what you've got. My advice, exude confidence and class and the men will come. Notice how I said MEN not boys. Some tips? Make sure you are on point. Pick up a couple new clothing staples. Get one or two new items of clothing that express your personality. For instance, I used to always wear black thinking I'll conceal my weight, but actually that makes you dissapear- not noticed. Try something different than you normally would. Try color, tasteful flattering patterns or a new pair of shoes. Get your hair done, mani pedi. These are all small things, but make you feel good. When you feel good and feel confident, you attract confidence. How do you carry yourself? Hold you head up. Look people in the eye. Smile. For the second part of your question, guys are scared of rejection too, so if you have your eye on someone, and you think there could be a connection, give the man sure fire signals you want him tospeak to you. Smile, eye contact, or even the fake " Excuse me do you have the time" or " Do you know which way is Main St"? Be clever. Tell yourself you're worth it. Also try to pick of Figure magazine or look at images of full figure ladies that are in a positive light. For fashion ideas I love

link or

link. Good luck sista! and remember Real Men want Meat with their Potatoes, no string beans! Peace!

• Thank you sista, you helped me out alot. I especially like to hear a answer from someone who knows what I am feeling. I will be sure to use your advice.

• Welcome :-)