How can you tell if a guy likes you?

How long does a guy wait to kiss you for the first time? If he asks you for a hug is that good or bad? We've only been out a couple of times but we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Interesting...

It’s hard to tell in your case but have a look at this list of signs:

He asks someone - If he asked some of your closest friends to ask YOU what you think about him and stuff... He likes you. It’s a lame technique but yeah, some guys just REALLY wanna be sure you know :) That’s why they do this :) So anyway, if he asked any of your friends your opinion of him - it’s pretty obvious...

Offering help - If the guy offers to help you with something, like really excitedly “Hey, I can help you with that!” that is also a sign that he likes you. He wants to do something nice to you, to help you out, it’s also pretty obvious no :) ?

Carries on conversation - Have you noticed that he sometimes wants to just extend a conversation that has led to a dead end? If he really doesn’t want to end the talk and comes up with new topics, ideas, jokes, and if you determine that he does it deliberately - you’re right :) HE LIKES YOU :)

Not mentioning other women - This can be a pretty clear giveaway. If he normally talks about women and mentions his female friends but when he talks to you - he doesn’t - then that can be a sign. Why does he do that? Well he just does not want you to think that he might like any of those girls... It’s weird, but guys do it subconsciously...

Pupils dilate – I didn’t want to write “pupil dilation” here, I think it would just sound plain stupid and scientific kind of xD. So scientists have proven this already, your pupils dilate when you see somebody you like! That’s an easy one, but you have to catch it. It happens in the beginning of the conversation usually, or after a compliment per se… So try to catch that when you bump into him next time

Well those are SOME of many signs if a guy likes you, but if you wanna know more, there’s a whole website covering the topic of how to tell if a guy likes you, so check it out --> link

Good luck :)