What's the weirdest compliment you've gotten?

The other day this guy in my class told me I have nice eyebrows... that's not like insanely weird but it got me thinking... What's the weirdest complement you've gotten.

What Guys Said 14

• I helped a girl on a train once lift up her heavy bag and put it on the rack to hold bags and she said I had nice upper body strength.

• well weirdest body part compliment...

"you have nice forearms" by multiple people, just totally unexpected

• Someone told me I look like Enrique Iglesias. I'm German and Irish, however somehow I look Colombian according to certain people :\

• Someone said that she thought I was stupid when she first met me.

She told me that's a good thing because I don't show how intelligent I am so it makes me look like the average bloke.

That's the weirdest I got

• Some girls have to pluck the heck out of their eyebrows, so if you don't pluck, then you should be happy.

• Some girl told me I had perfect eyebrows and asked me if I did anything to them. I don't.

• "I could picture you growing up to be a school shooter." From a fellow classmate. Yeah, I guess I'll shoot him first...

• I was age 24 at the time and this Avon lady told me, wow did you age
    it made no sense to me.

• I like your ears. That's my weirdest

• Nothing

• OMG your eye lashes are so long and pretty. ..。。。。。. Ummmm okayy。。。。

• 8d

omg you look so pretty like a girl. Facepalm. This is not talking about good looking. No. as in I can dress up and look like a girl... My female friends want to dress me up and put makeup on me

• 8d

I've had that compliment too.

• 8d

rip...

• I love seeing your cock shrink, is so cute. I said, Thanks

• I was told I have a seriously big dick, and a nice one.

What Girls Said 19

• I think the weirdest compliment that I've ever gotten was "you have nice teeth." Like, okay, it's not SUPER weird, but I can't help but feel self conscious about my teeth when people say that. I know they're just being polite, but it's just weird to me that people 1. Look at my teeth and then 2. Compliment them. Like, it's one thing to notice and it's another thing to point out the fact that you've noticed. I think another weird compliment was this group of foreign guys that kept calling me "Obama." As in Barack Obama because I'm American and they didn't know my name 😂 I guess it was kinda a compliment because he's a really cool guy. But they just kept referring to me as Obama and it was really funny 😂 They also couldn't speak much English but still!

• Nice Compliment Here, dear. Not every Girl has these.
    Just the Other day, this Lady in Walmart, Wearing this Heavy fur Winter coat, tells me, in My own Ski Coat: "You look like you going Skiing or Something, like you Taking right Off."
    lol!! Yeah, I am, to "Where you Going, lady."xx

• That I cry beautifully. It was at a funeral...

• You're the nicest person I've ever met. A lot of people wouldn't think so but in Nigeria I'm like sarcasm central so... definitely not nice and I do it to everybody not just people I don't like.

• never got a weird one

• That I had a nice hairline 😳🙊

• I don't get complimented

• "I like your buttocks... its very bubbly."

• "You got some nice toes"
    😑😑😑😑😑

• "I love your blush you look cute!"

I was so hapoy because I did look cute! And that blush was exspensive!

• I was told once that I had nice hands with nice tiny fingers

• That's the same compliment I've gotten. Except they said I had perfect eyebrows. And another one I got was oh wait, people don't compliment me.

• "You look like a snack"

• I have smooth shoulders lol

• 8d

Lol da faq >.>. Smoothhh shoulders HAHAHAHAHA😂

• 8d

Maybe it was an admirer but he was nervous and things just happened... Probably slammed his head against the wall later.

• 8d

@Purin I would remember if it was though lol it was someone I knew weirdly enough haha I just can't recall

• Some guy said..."You have nice eyebrows."

• That my face looked as if was GMO' produced.

• I have very flexible hands haha

• "Your hair is so nice. It's like, a winter night. It's like a panther. Do you dye it? That color can't be natural. That color looks straight up like poison would. It's so magnetic. Why is it so dark? It's a black hole. It's like... dark matter. How is that possible?" He was shitfaced though. He kept touching my hair like it couldn't possibly be real. It was so funny.

• Someone told me the other day that I've always got a smile on my face and I'm always happy... at work 😳