Why does my guy friend cuddle me when I sleep?

everything he does confuses me to know end. we make out, he caresses my thigh, kisses my neck, etc. but we don't take it further then that. whenever I lay on the couch (my stomach or back), or on the floor or bed he lays on me but rarely lays next to me. when I lay on my back he lifts my shirt some an kiss my tummy. he is comfortable an warm an I start falling asleep. sometimes he just lays there and lets me sleep also falling asleep himself. other times he'll poke my nose, poke my neck, run his fingers down my spine, cuddle me, snuggle against me, kiss my forehead, pull me closer, kiss my neck, or nibbles on my neck. is he playing with me? the last time I checked he has a gf. or am I missing something?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• he wants you but he's takn. like maybe he feels something when he's flirting with you. like you need to talk to him honestly and ask em what's up because he could possibly be into you in a way. or it could be he's needing to fill his boyly pleasures.

• Wow... He's just your friend?

• He has a girlfriend so yea I guess we jus friends.. maybe friends with benefits?

• Show Older
    • Maybe I should lol I'll ask when I see him. thanks for clearing things up some for me

• I'm 3 days late haha :D. ur very welcome.