• Ask
  • myTake

Is it normal for an outgoing guy to act calm around a girl they like?

First of all, I'm not actually sure if this guy likes me or not. That's where you guys come in :)Anyways, this guy is VERY outgoing and seems to act sort of...calmer around me. We don't know each other very well but he's starting to give me some signs of interest. For example, today my friend and I were walking towards him (we weren't actually going to him though) and he just came up to me and said "you want some?" (it was a cookie) and I was like "you sure? :)" and he's like "yeah, yeah, take some :)" and he just seems more calmer and. .. I don't know how to explain it. Other times, he's VERY loud and teachers can't get him to be quiet. I'm a pretty quiet person so we're opposites. Whenever he tells a joke, he quickly looks at me too. He complimented me on my shoes yesterday too (in his own way..). He looks at me sometimes as well. The thing I don't understand is that if he's interested in me, why hasn't he said anything? He's outgoing after all. Is he EVEN interested in me or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if this guy is normally outgoing and loud, it would make sense for him to act different around a girl he likes. Normally loud guys are slightly insecure, which is why they feel they need to be loud. So, if that's the case, and he's quieter around you and complimenting you, he feels secure. In other words, he either likes you alot, or he's messing with your head (which some guys get a kick out of)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!