I sent him the wrong text message and know I don't know what he might think?

The text message I was sending was for my friend, I was telling her the things that happened between me and this guy but these were kinda private things and then I receive a text message from him saying excuse me? Then I went to my outbox and I found out I accidentally sent the message to him. All I replied to him was "Nothing my bad" I did`not know what else to tell him and after that message he did not reply and I haven`t texted him again cause I don`t know what he might be thinking now :(. I do know he also told his friends what happened between us even before it happened they knew what was going on but the mistake of the text message did`not happen to him but to me so now I don`t know if to talk to him again or if I do how will he react.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm that's embarrassing. Kind of like if someone overhears you saying something about them when you've thought they weren't there. Was the text really that bad?

• Yes it is emabarrasing :( it happend yesterday...I was telling my friend me and the guy did it and he wanted me to go down on him and I didn`t want to and then to find out I sent it to him that was a bummer cause obiously he knew I was talking about him.

• Show Older
    • Cool. Mi as in Michigan?Born in Melbourne, Australia and my parents are Australian. Lived here all my life

• You know I talked with him and I even saw him again lol but he wasn't mad at all but he did memorized the text message and repeated it to me a lot of times and askd me who did I tell it to and I told him to who and he was a little embarrased lol but then he said whatever I don't care...so me and him are good.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!