Attention whore, how do you treat them? In a relationship - what's the way you always have to treat them?

Attention whore,they seem to want to be spoiled but nothing seems to satisfy them, how do you treat them? They seem to go for your emotions, then at some point whether it be early on or after you've know them for awhile they seem to always go for your manhood in the end. I'm not entrusted in one, but I'm just curious what they get hooked on and how you always have to treat one of them if I was to ever want to have a relationship with this type of girl. I'm not talking about a girl who likes to flirt a little for a ego boost, but a girl who has a problem.

scorpio

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I got dumped for an attention whore. I am a modest person who doesn't flirt outside my relationship. But then again my ex is an attention whore, we balanced each other out. So I thought...I was able to read his messages between him and the new whore, I mean girl. We were together and and she knew about me and still was sending my then boyfriend messages about he should have sex with her, how she's better then me. She loves posting pictures of herself with barely any clothes on. I've never seen a pic of her covered up. She always has to write comments about how she is a "good person" and has "confidence".She is trying to fool herself and the public that she is some holy saint, yet her clothes and going after an unavailable guy proves otherwise. She loves the attention so much that she started writing mean comments about me. I ignore her and she has to keep doing it, trying to get a reaction out me. She is 29 years old! I am not in high school, but if I never found out her age I would've guessed she was 18. I can tell that her and my ex will not last, this girl needs to grow up. My ex is a cheater so maybe when she realizes that she can't change him even if she does dress like a slut, she will wake up and be an adult that doesn't need validation or attention. Its pathetic when you're that age still looking for drama and approval.

• Thanks I don't want one. I want a girl like you. It's hard to find a girl like you..

What Girls Said 6

• i say just stay away from that kind of relationship period.

• Don't give them what they're looking for. It works the same way with animals and children; if they realize what they're doing for attention isn't working, they'll stop.Why would you want to date one in the first place?

• Not one that wants attention from you, but one that wants it often from others guys. Its not me that wants ones. Its a question about how they tick. What type of guy they behave for or how you treat one so they become loyal to you and get married too... Their are attention whores that get married...

• I highly doubt they make good wives or pick good husbands, but regardless, why would anyone want to be with a girl like this? Honest question.

• My advice is still play hard to get. If they're not getting the attention that they're looking for from you, or you give them mixed signals, they're going to wonder why.

• Ok.. well then. I am an "attention whore".I did have daddy issues. I like getting a confidence boost from flirting occasionally with other guys. I have been married. I married my ex because we had kids, I cared for him, I was 17, and stupid. He was an abusive jerk so we divorced, had nothing 2 do with me being an "attention whore". I would definitely marry again if that person understood that just because I might flirt with a guy passing by I will still b in bed with you later. nothing further goes on.. if it does then you got ur self a slut. If you were seeking their attention I would possible give mixed signals @ first, don't ever completely shut her out. she will just move on. don't b 2 eger 2 get a hold of her on a given day, like if yall txt all the time. wait till mid-day 2 start txting her. she will have been staring @ her ohine all morning wondering if you thought about her yet and when you are going 2 txt.. umm, maybe talk with other girls in front or her make her a LITTLE jealous, she will wrk harder 4 ur attention.(key word being little) if you go over board with the flirting she will cut her loses. if you want 2 know nething else just hit me up.. By the way. I love being an "attention whore" it has nothing more then a guy trying 2 f*** ppl. I just don't go that far.. its all about get there attention, and knowing you won them over and they are attracted 2 u.

• What zodiac sign are you ?

• Aquarius.. January 27th.. y you think it makes a difference. and how about u?

• Dump her!

• Thanks...

• I think this kind of person just hasn't matured yet. Just wait for her to get her heart broken and then she will grow up after realizing that the world doesn't in fact revolve around her.

• Thanks

• I don't really see how anyone can or even want to put up with them in the first place, but I'm guessing you won't have your own life, nor any money left trying to please an "attention whore" that just can't get enough. But think about it, if NOTHING can please them, then what's there left?

• Their are attention whore that just married, right? What about them? What changed them and got them hooked? One girl once told me it was slapping her around,ominatingthem, treating them disrespect. I'm clueless. There has to be more to it then that...

• Sorry I had a typo..their are attention whore that just married, right? What about them? What changed them and got them hooked? One black girl once told me it was slapping her around,dominating them all the time, treating them disrespect if she acts out. I'm clueless. There has to be more to it then that...

What Guys Said 6

• I ignore them and would certainly not try a relationship.

• I think "attention whores" have daddy issues. I think you need to leave them alone until they get older then they'll realize nobody wants to be with them and then they'll change.

• I guess it's true they have daddy issues, but what's the connection ?

• leave them alone..but if they are extra hot treat her mean, I mean pure mind games manipulative etc, because most of these girls just crave drama...

• 51d

Stay away. At all costs. I can't determine when this question was posed based on either my browser settings or the way that this website works but stay away from women who are going through this phase/exhibit these personality traits. If you find that you just can't stay away then keep a very, very safe distance. Hopefully it isn't too late.

• Feed them alcohol and prescriptions drugs...

• waaaw..i wanna see some answers

• Me to.... :)