Attention whore, how do you treat them? In a relationship - what's the way you always have to treat them?

Attention whore,they seem to want to be spoiled but nothing seems to satisfy them, how do you treat them? They seem to go for your emotions, then at... Show More

scorpio

Most Helpful Girl

• I got dumped for an attention whore. I am a modest person who doesn't flirt outside my relationship. But then again my ex is an attention whore, we balanced each other out. So I thought...I was able to read his messages between him and the new whore, I mean girl. We were together and and she knew about me and still was sending my then boyfriend messages about he should have sex with her, how she's better then me. She loves posting pictures of herself with barely any clothes on. I've never seen a pic of her covered up. She always has to write comments about how she is a "good person" and has "confidence".

She is trying to fool herself and the public that she is some holy saint, yet her clothes and going after an unavailable guy proves otherwise. She loves the attention so much that she started writing mean comments about me. I ignore her and she has to keep doing it, trying to get a reaction out me. She is 29 years old! I am not in high school, but if I never found out her age I would've guessed she was 18. I can tell that her and my ex will not last, this girl needs to grow up. My ex is a cheater so maybe when she realizes that she can't change him even if she does dress like a slut, she will wake up and be an adult that doesn't need validation or attention. Its pathetic when you're that age still looking for drama and approval.

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks I don't want one. I want a girl like you. It's hard to find a girl like you..