Where to find a good girl?

Where can I find a good girl?

I don't really care if she isn't the hottest girl ever.

I want more of a cute, sweet, innocent girl who doesn't party.

So good girls, where are you hiding? and

how can I approach good girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not sure why I find this so funny but everything you described I am. haha However, my friends aren't exactly good girls, so with that said, don't write off a girl just because her friends like to party. When approaching a "good girl" approach them with respect. Good girls are infact good and for the most part they have standards and know how a guy should treat them. Be sweet and funny. Try not to turn conversations into anything sexual or talk about partying. Totally fine if that comes up once in a while because if not you wouldn't know if she was a good girl. But try looking places you like to go. That way you may already have a similar interest. But also, don't write off girls that you meet in places you may not like. Try observing a girl from afar before approaching her that way you can see her personality without her being nervous with you talking to her. Watching her will show you how she acts because let's face it, if you don't like how she acts with her friends, chances are you won't like her. Good luck.

• To each his/her own

• And that's exactly why I remain anonymous haha

• Don't worry about it.

It's the internet lol

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• good girls aren't in one specific place. you can find 1 at a bookstore, coffee shop, gas station, restaurant, on the way to the bank. we do leave the house lol. however sometimes we go unnoticed because we aren't that girl that is vying for attention. good girls are typically more low key and lower maintanence. observe her before you approach and then just be cool easy going when you approach but don't be too sexual or pushy because that is a big turnoff

• Church

• Well, I guess you can call me a good girl. I don't party. I have friends. I play the flute and sax. I would rather stay home and read a book or listen to music than go get crazy drunk. I have never had sex either. I also have a boyfriend.

here's a pic of me

link

Good girls are out there! Treat them with respect. Treat your family with respect. She will notice. Be a gentleman, open doors for her, introduce her with respect, be sweet to her. Become her friend. Sounds like a lot of work, right? Well it'll be worth it in the end, because you'll have a beautiful girl that trusts you and loves you with all her heart.

• Well I party so I'm out lol but my friends that don't party are usually at the library on weekends while we're out. So you could try going there on a Friday or Saturday night. Also, get involved with clubs and church functions. A lot of girls in college party, but you're bound to find a few who don't when you get involved.

What Guys Said 1

• Get involved at a church or charitable orginization.