• Ask
  • myTake

How can you tell if a guy is jealous? What are the signs?

I'm trying to figure out a guy I know. He is only an acquaintance and he doesn't act like he is interested in me. He's nice to me but is flirty with... Show More

I am pretty sure he is interested in another girl we know. So it doesn't make sense to me that he would be jealous about me...if he is.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• While I have never used this method of courtship (actually, I've never really wooed a girl before), I know that one very effective method of making a girl curious is by talking to her friends, co-workers, or girls around the girl in question. He may have read your shyness as aloofness or "hard-to-get'nes" and wants to make you more interested in him by chatting to the other girls. The fact that he gets irritated when you flirt with others, or the need for him to know about which male was interested in you supports this. I wouldn't say he's jealous, more like, he's not getting what he wants and he's unsure of what move to play, so he keeps on behaving like how he is now.If you are interested in him, I say try talking to him more, and warm up to him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook