How does a guy feel after a breakup?

How long does it take for them?What does the dumper think?Ges on their minds?If you dated for a year and were there first everything will they think of u?Explain.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It took me over a year to get over a three year relationship. I've finally gotten to the point of being OK alone. I'm not necessarily trying to date anyone, but I know I don't want to go back to that relationship. But it hurt, it took a lot of time, and a lot of weed to get her out of my mind. Love is stronger than any drug. It almost inhibits me from pursuing any relationship because I don't want to ever have to feel like that again.

• But wht if the guy fell fer her hard? And loved her deeply? He had first memories with her, her first everything? I'm a junior and he's a senior, were both eachothers first. Does he think of me so often? Why won't he talk to me? He broke up with me so I don't know what's e thinking..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!