Why does he ignore me if he loves me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about two years now. He lives in another state(military) but we make it work. We have broken up two times total and its been a week and I haven't heard from him. Usually when he wants to break up with me he will start to ignore me but its always after a really big fight. We don't usually fight ever but we are like any normal couple and we bicker every now and then. Every time we have broken up when he comes home we get back together and spend the whole time together.(I know he's not using me for sex because there are nights when we don't have sex and he could of left and got it else where.) When we are together we are perfect! He will even tell you himself that we are. I get that the long distant relationship thing is a lot to handle but we do it pretty well. Two weeks ago I went to visit him where he lives and we had THE BEST time we have ever had together. He's faithful, I would never question that. The last time I talked to him we got into a little argument about me hanging out with a scrubby guy and he yelled at me but the next day he said sorry. And then after that I didn't hear from him! I am going crazy but I have only texted him about 6 times total just saying if he needs time to think Ill let him but please call me soon. and so far nothing. I really love him and I KNOW he loves me too. I need help I want some advice. OH and he's not big on the whole emotional thing so I don't know if this has something to do with it or what. HELP ME PLEASE

Most Helpful Girl

• The ball is in his court now as you have made it clear you want to talk, just be positive :-)