Why does he ignore me if he loves me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about two years now. He lives in another state(military) but we make it work. We have broken up two times total and its been a week and I haven't heard from him. Usually when he wants to break up with me he will start to ignore me but its always after a really big fight. We don't usually fight ever but we are like any normal couple and we bicker every now and then. Every time we have broken up when he comes home we get back together and spend the whole time together.(I know he's not using me for sex because there are nights when we don't have sex and he could of left and got it else where.) When we are together we are perfect! He will even tell you himself that we are. I get that the long distant relationship thing is a lot to handle but we do it pretty well. Two weeks ago I went to visit him where he lives and we had THE BEST time we have ever had together. He's faithful, I would never question that. The last time I talked to him we got into a little argument about me hanging out with a scrubby guy and he yelled at me but the next day he said sorry. And then after that I didn't hear from him! I am going crazy but I have only texted him about 6 times total just saying if he needs time to think Ill let him but please call me soon. and so far nothing. I really love him and I KNOW he loves me too. I need help I want some advice. OH and he's not big on the whole emotional thing so I don't know if this has something to do with it or what. HELP ME PLEASE

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• Which branch of the military is he in? He could be busy doing things and when he finishes his tasks, he's tired and goes to bed. Give the guy a break. Being in the military is tough especially if you have asshole CO or supervisor. The best thing is to be patient. Unless it's an emergency, he probably won't answer.

• I KNOW HEs VERYYYY buuusssyy but he's always been able to call before bed at least. you know? this has never happened where we couldn't talk besides when something was going on at the base. MArine. by the way Thank you for your advice

• go and watch "dear john" maybe that would help..

• If I watch that I will probably cry. that would make me miss him more.

• Could be work, family, or something else, give him time he will come around eventually ...you let him know you are there and ready when he is ready he will contact you...

• Thanks I hope this is something like that because I don't want to loose him. Good advice. That's the last text I sent him is basically giving him time and to please call me when he's ready to talk. Thank you

What Girls Said 1

• Wow. That sounds almost exactly like what's going on with me and my boyfriend. Except he's not in the military, he lives about 15 miles from me. But he's been acting weird and ignoring my texts and all for no reason. I don't know what's going on with him but I just try to stay busy so I don't think to much about it and just wait for him to text me back. I have been watching a lot of movies and just hanging out with my family. Maybe you could do something like that.