• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he ignore me if he loves me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about two years now. He lives in another state(military) but we make it work. We have broken up two times... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• Which branch of the military is he in? He could be busy doing things and when he finishes his tasks, he's tired and goes to bed. Give the guy a break. Being in the military is tough especially if you have asshole CO or supervisor. The best thing is to be patient. Unless it's an emergency, he probably won't answer.

• I KNOW HEs VERYYYY buuusssyy but he's always been able to call before bed at least. you know? this has never happened where we couldn't talk besides when something was going on at the base. MArine. by the way Thank you for your advice

• go and watch "dear john" maybe that would help..

• If I watch that I will probably cry. that would make me miss him more.

• Could be work, family, or something else, give him time he will come around eventually ...you let him know you are there and ready when he is ready he will contact you...

• Thanks I hope this is something like that because I don't want to loose him. Good advice. That's the last text I sent him is basically giving him time and to please call me when he's ready to talk. Thank you

What Girls Said 2

• Wow. That sounds almost exactly like what's going on with me and my boyfriend. Except he's not in the military, he lives about 15 miles from me. But he's been acting weird and ignoring my texts and all for no reason. I don't know what's going on with him but I just try to stay busy so I don't think to much about it and just wait for him to text me back. I have been watching a lot of movies and just hanging out with my family. Maybe you could do something like that.