• Ask
  • myTake

My friend is bothering me too much; how could I ask her to stop?

Theirs this girl I work with which we have become good friends. We help each other out at work, I do her many favors, and talk almost every day. But... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• what worked with me was... I had a guy who texted me all the time and stuff.. I told him "hey buddy... I only get 250 text a month (or so many min a month) and you are using it up a lot and I need it for emergencies only... please stop sending me your texts unless it is an emergency. And that worked! Also I told him that I had numerous cuddle buddies and that is the only thing I talk to him about (even though he has asked me if I could ever ask him to be a cuddle buddy and why not... I'm like... no... hahah)... so yeah... just be talkign about your girlfriend all the time and then it'll get through her mind that you love your girlfriend so much and not her... etc. just trying to help man... gl

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook