My friend is bothering me too much; how could I ask her to stop?

Theirs this girl I work with which we have become good friends. We help each other out at work, I do her many favors, and talk almost every day. But ever sins she asked me for my phone number I can't get through a whole day with out her ether calling me or sending me 20 text messages. She has a boyfriend and I have no interest in her. I don't mind being the male friend that she could tell anything to, but what really get me mad is that she thinks I want her. I say this because every time we talk and I mention some thing like going out with her or some thing of that sort she says no and calls me her buddy like to remind me that we're only friends. I have never done anything to make her thing that I'm interested, even though almost all the guys we work with have, she is not my type of girl, she's just a very nice person but that's all. she even knows I'm dating someone. It gets me mad that she would think that of me even after she tells me that she has a boyfriend and its just starting to bother me way to much. I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose her friendship. what could I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• what worked with me was... I had a guy who texted me all the time and stuff.. I told him "hey buddy... I only get 250 text a month (or so many min a month) and you are using it up a lot and I need it for emergencies only... please stop sending me your texts unless it is an emergency. And that worked! Also I told him that I had numerous cuddle buddies and that is the only thing I talk to him about (even though he has asked me if I could ever ask him to be a cuddle buddy and why not... I'm like... no... hahah)... so yeah... just be talkign about your girlfriend all the time and then it'll get through her mind that you love your girlfriend so much and not her... etc. just trying to help man... gl

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!