Can't stop thinking about him!

He's been on my mind all day! I'm on this site answering everybody's questions just to keep myself busy! I got a headache just thinking about him! Who else is going through the same crap tonight?

At least I'm not the only one. I think we should all get together and do some kind of black magic or a freaking voodoo on these rats!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love him:) but I guess that's a problem. he's so different that what I dreamed about before. it's not like there's anything wrong with him- it's just no one is going to accept us.. he's 17 years older than me.i've given him everything I could possibly give. he's told me he loves me and he would be happy if I was the only one he ever held again. but I'm afraid. what if he's just saying that now? I actually want to spend the rest of my life with him- but what if he's just caught up in the momment? what if he changes his mind a couple years down the road?but every time I close my eyes I see him smiling down at me. he's got beautiful brown eyes:)

What Guys Said 5

• There's two other women that I have crushes on currently; unfortunately, I never see either one of them. But one of them lately has just been on my mind more than the other, and won't go away, and I know that this isn't good because it means I develop an interest in her when she probably isn't interested. Unfortunately, as is often the case, I'm shy around these two, so it's harder for me to let them know me. On the good side, it switches between these two (though one of them seems to come up in my mind a lot more than the other), so maybe I won't develop an interest in either one too strongly before getting to know either one of them better. Unfortunately, if I ask about them with friends, then it's all out there. I want to be subtle. As casually as I may try to ask. I get twenty questions or some friends embarrass me. It always seems like I develop an interest in a girl/woman who is in a point where it's not good to try and start up ANY relationship. I mean they all move or switch jobs within a month of meeting them, before I get to know them, and then I never see them again, so I have to move on.

• I've never been in this type of situation and I'm sure it sucks big time! But I'm curious to know, What makes you like one more than the other?...

• I see her slightly more often than the other, She seems a bit more outgoing and seems to have a more compatible sense of humor than the other girl/woman, and she seems a bit happier to know me. The down side is that she introduced herself three times, which means I probably didn't leave much of an impression on her. I laughed each time, and told her where we had met. They're both beautiful, but in different ways, so it's hard to tell which I would define as being prettier.

• i care deeply for a girl who is just not into me. Worse yet every now and then she twists the dagger a bit and says things like "I really wish I could find a guy who would take care of me" And I just have to nod my head and punch myself in the gut to keep from losing my cool. I will one of these days. I know it will happen and that's not gonna be pretty and I doubt I'll come out better for it.

• As someone who has been dealing with that personally, and all the feelings involved, I feel for you. I had it where I sudden;y found out what a lot of people REALLY thought of me, and it's damaged a lot of relationships, and she doesn't even have the common decency to acknowledge or respect me. She's one who gets everything, and I have no options, so there's a lot of frustration there, as well as just the hurt from not just one rejection, but a bunch of them together at one time. Best wishes.

• Dude, same here, you have well... the idea. I managed to brake away from her tonight so I'm feeling better already

• Oh and on the update... that's kinda creepy. Just not talking to her again would be fine with me. I don't need to shrink her head or anything, just to get the HELL away from her.

• I think about her all the time and how happy she makes me even though she has someone new in her life and she wants to just be friends with me (we never went out) and I use to sing songs to her all the time and I wrote her a few songs when she thought of me as something more. now when I sing songs it ends up being depressing love songs :( it sucks but I try and keep busy but it doesn't help half the time I just wish I was with her right now, I love her and I have never felt this way about someone in my life and I won't use the phrase unless I mean it so I guess I'm kinda screwed but it will get better I know this

• lol, one girl I haven't gotten off my mind for little over a year now. it's like that every day for me, I can't focus on in thing kinda sucks, I mean don't get me wrong I love 'em but come on I can't get a whole lot done =/

• you have no idea!

What Girls Said 14

• Hah, I've been going through that crap all week :/Because I haven't talked to him since last week. It's driving me crazy.I'm basically like you, doing things to try to keep busy/distracted. But it's not really working lol

• Sammmeeee!!!!!! Its hard...

• I've been going through that for 3years thankfully not so much anymore this will tell you how much I used to think about this fella I done an exam in school and instead of witting my name on the paper I wrote his

• Get drunk :)no I'm kidding. :p kinda.well that is what id do if I were going crazy over a guy. or watch porn :p it might work?Ok it wont. Watch movies, tvGo surfing, snorkeling, diving

• AHHHH. I know exactly how you feel. I've been going through that for 8 years- seriously off and on. usually I might get distracted for a few months over another guy/crush and than when that guy wears off, its right back to square one with him. Strangely I have a feeling he thinks about me the same way too, so its not that bad- but there have been days where I felt like I was going crazy and my head hurt like hell- you are most definately not alone!

• Eight years? wow. what's the story?im in a similiar posistion....

• YESS! and its an on and off thing that's been going on for a year now. I don't know how I got it this bad but ugh. I hatee the feelingggggg! . your nott alone!

• omg yes! it's terrible. basically if I ever wanna get over thinking about someone, I have to meet someone new in order to get over the other person. then I'm obsessing about the new person all day! it just cycles! :-( blah lol

• I'd have to agree.Do any of you think they spend all day thinking about US?

• I wonder the same thing too...I hope so. But that "uncertainty" is what has us all gaga and screwed up in the head.

• Ughhhi so agree! I just pray and hope they think about me all day..The way I am about him. Sucks. And it hurts .. Alot. Its like a pit in my stomach tht doesn't hurt. I have no energy. I just wanna cry and think about him. And not being certain tht he may feel the same way is killing me...

• yep me 2 =( except I have 2 boys and neither one is calling.kill me now

• i think about my. now ex boyfriend all the time. its probably not doing me any good though.lol funny thing is, I found this site because I needed something to help me keep my mind off him. i know what your talking about hun, your not the only one =(

• aahhh .i absolutely hate when that happens lol.it drives me CRAZY lol anyway.try and think about 1001 different things that have nothing to do with him teehee!

• imagine liking a guy you barely know. I love at first sited him ): can't stop thinking about him, he doesnt' even notice me. I have 3 days until I see him again! (: HighFive muchoos, <33 babyy

• Me! It's ok, just keep going about your day and let the good feeling take you to the next step =)

• tyler is the best thing ever and he is on my mind 24/7 we talk on fb all the time. I am on the computer 24/7 just to be on when he signs off even if he doesn't have time to talk

• Get a hobby or he''ll eat you alive!

• 43d

Maybe it has something to do with the name. My crush is named Tyler too haha :) Tyler is constantly on my mind 24/7 and I will never stop thinking about him. We went out for a bit but broke up because it wasn't working. That was when I was really shy around him but now I push him around and everything now. I am 13 and he is 14 and something I hate about him is that he is going out with this 24 year old. They can't do anything together like kiss or anything since it is illegal. I think it is bad that he is going out with someone that old but he chose it :P I'm thinking of asking him out even though he is going out with her.. it will probably end badly so can someone help me out and tell me what I should do?

• I can't stop thinking about a guy I don't even know. I always see him in class and his group is opposite me. He's so distracting and he doesn't even know. I have to stop myself from looking up at him because I don't want him to see that I like him. I think he has a girlfriend so it kind of sucks. If he was single I would give him more signs but instead I have to focus in class and try to ignore the cutest guy in front of me. I did once stare at him for ages and I have no idea what he thinks of me. I guess it will be a mystery or he will never know.