How do I read his mixed signals?

The guy I like has been sending so many mixed signals.. I just don't understand him.. For example the other day he was acting really sweet, telling me he liked me and he missed me and he wanted to hangout when I get home (I was away at camp) So when I get back and I try to make plans he acts completely uninterested.. so I stopped texting him.. because I didn't want to annoy him.. Then later on he texted me once again acting all sweet.. Then yesterday.. the same thing.. He just acts completely uninterested.. But I've realized that he only acts weird if I text him first.. But if he texts me he is really sweet.. I just don't get it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• sounds like you're figuring out his hot/cold nature...play it safe and let him stabilize his signals to either he's interested or he's not...this will help you to build a better gut feeling as to where he stands...for now, just drop signals and vibes that show him your intentions

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to break it to you, but you are his back-up girl. I would do the same if I were him and I had two girls I was dating or interested in. The guy will always like one girl more, and answer her texts all the time. For the back-up girl, he is thinking something like, "yah, I will get back to her if my main interest is busy."

What Girls Said 2

• seriously Don't waste you time. He doesn't like you. If he liked you, he'd be happy you texted him. when he texts you, only to tell you really sweet things like I miss you, we should get together...what do you think that means? He's just trying to get in your pants. It's obvious.

• i know what you mean! one of my ex's was the exact same way and he was honestly bipolar.but if this guy isn't, maybe he's just scared. he might just be really busy and doesn't wanna talk right then, so he texts you at a time he's not doing anything.. or he could just be playing mind-games if you think he's that type \: