• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy kinda teases you around his friends but not when you're alone, what does that mean?

what the FRUDGE?Girls aren't confusing. we tell you what we want.but what is THIS?!

Most Helpful Opinion

• It is my belief that girls can be equally confusing.From his behavior it would suggest that he is attracted to you, but for some reason he does not want to create a personal relationship with you. This may be because he is too shy or because he is unwilling to enter a relationship for personal reasons. These reasons may include a concern that he is unable to provide you with what you would require in a relationship or possibly that he does not feel he is ready for a relationship with you, but is enjoying playing around with the idea. Commonly guys do not tease girls unless they are attracted, but there can be many reasons why they do not take it to the next level (including possible current relationships). You could take the initiative to ask him out, or alternatively try to separate him from his group and talk with him, perhaps over a coffee or for some other excuse, to ascertain, in a subtle manner, his reasons for abstaining, or perhaps to gauge his level of interest for you.

What Guys Said 3

• From my opinion I think he likes you in some sort of way but is not willing to show it in front of his friends because he doesn't feel really comfortable or secure with it. My tip is that you don't actually be around him when his with his friends, this stops him from teasing you in front of his friends and gives him and yourself time to work on the relationship (this is only one tip you can take, not entirely the best one, but you can always try it). A form of teasing from a guy usually means that he likes you or attracted to you. This all depends on what type of teasing though.

• Maybe you should have put how you heard it in a sentence. Maybe the context is different. Frudge - All the crap that accumulates behind and beneath the drawers and shelving in your fridge that you don't even know exists until you move out of your apartment or get a new fridge.

• Pretty much sums it up.this situation, has indeed, all gone to frudge.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!