• Ask
  • myTake

Is he into me? or is he just playing with me?

Alright, so I met this guy. and we've been talking a lot and I've spent the past 2 nights with him but we didn't do anything except make out because I don't want to go too fast. and he says he had a great time with me. I asked him that if we do end up doing more stuff then is he just going to stop talking to me? and he said no, why would I stop talking to someone that I like. and I left for the weekend to go home. he said he was going to miss me. I texted him tonight at 7 and he didn't text me back at all. I have a feeling that he is with another girl. and I don't want to invest myself in something that I'm just going to get hurt. but I already like him...so I'm not sure if he is actually into and maybe would want something more, or if he is just looking for some action.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys that like a girl will text back unless they're really shy or trying to play hard to get. It doesn't seem like he falls into any of those categories since it's pretty obvious that you've shown him that you're interested. At this point, it's obvious that you both are attracted to each other but if he's not willing to give you the time of day to contact you, find someone else that will. I know it sucks since you have feelings for him, but you really deserve someone better than that! I hope things work out for the best for you!