• Ask
  • myTake

If you really like someone, but they don't like you back, how do you get them to like you?

guys what do you like best that girls do. so that I can impress him somehow.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like it when girls just chat with me.. smile.. laugh.. simple stuff. Exchange numbers and text him once in a while. Text him to hang out sometime and make it obvious that you like him(not overly obvious so you come off as a slut) and if he likes you at that moment, he will make a move. If he doesn't then it's not meant to be.

What Guys Said 1

• i will just make her feel special,if she still doesn't feel special ,then I guess she is destined to not be with me

What Girls Said 2

• Does he know you like him? If not, I would flirt with him to let him know...smile, eye contact, etc. If he knows and he still isn't showing interest or doesn't like you, then just go on doing your own thing...sometimes they end up coming around and sometimes they dont. Just don't overwhelm him or come across as desparate. There ARE other fish in the sea, so if he ends up not liking you in the end, life does goes on. Trust me...we have all been there and will be there more than once. :)

• If he doesn't like you, leave him alone. There are plenty of guys out there that will like you for you! Don't try to push yourself on him it will only make you feel worse.