• Ask
  • myTake

How to get my boyfriend to hold hands?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a week now, and we haven't held hands yet. I really, really want to, but I'm just too chicken and shy to do so. He... Show More

(Ignore this question! Problem resolved!)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just make the first move yourself. Honestly, I don't think most guys think of hand holding as a really big deal. At least not in the way girls seem to.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• get a friend to text him (not with your cell or he will think its you and if you don't have a cell have your friend right him a not )and be all hey have you and so and so held hands yet he will reply... no and your friend says y not to soon? or you don't want to make first move? or what? and then have your friend tell you what he says and if he says he's to shy to make first move say well you know what I think... you should do it I can tell by the way she looks at you she wants you too :) it should just go from there