What physical facial features make a man ugly?

What physical facial features make a man ugly? What physical facial feature make a man ugly ?

Updates:
Why are symmetric faces attractive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Asymetric face, deformities, scars, skin conditions, burns, eye conditions, baldness etc

• To me litle scare on women but a big deal but if she have major scores....

What Girls Said 4

• really round face. small head huge ears. squidward nose. . . etc.it's not necessarily a particular facial feature that will make a man's face ugly entirely. some features appear out of place and come off as ugly, while others complement each other quite well. ex) Owen Wilson has a very distinctive nose that may be considered ugly, but he's a very attractive man overall.

• I would say a weak chin can make a man less attractive.

• Yep, that is it actually. I think I know but I am not sure 100% what a weak chin is.I may actually have one myself and not known :)

• bad skin

• Yesthanks for entertainingbut I personly in-proved my sick so I look better all you need is a little honey to put on your face but what I men is what type of bones-truckers is indulgent ?

• i don't think a man is ugly just for a certain facial feature.i would have to say, something that is ugly a man could have is...a mustache with no beard or mutton chops. spare me.

• Yea but if you look past the mustache it can be fix...........were talking deep in the bone

What Guys Said 4

• bald head...oh wait

• No that's a buzz cut .....

• your face lmfao

• Thank! and are you feeling better?

• Lol, check out the intellectual responses your gleaning, baby.I'm gonna say grotesque scarring, and vast deformities. LOL. Ever seen elephant man? Yeah. That kinda thing does the trick.

• Sadly I get more attention from these stupid questions then the poems I publish online lol

• Loll. Well, you would, tough. The online poetry scene hasn't been thriving for a good few years, and it never had a particularly fame-wrought reputation.

• Yes because people rather post pointless comments like a low life and can't annualized crap loleven well know poetry magazine has 0 to none comment lol

• Well in your case, the entire face.

• Thank That guy I ask so I can lol at some why with no profile pic who judges men.hope you can a good day jacking off to gay p*rn lol

• I will. I enjoy your movies greatly. Way to always take it on the face at the end.