• Ask
  • myTake

Truth Questions to ask your Boyfriend?

Alright. Here's the deal.Me & my boyfriend always like to play truth online.I never have any 'decent' questions to ask him.*suggestions* & *Please help me. !*

thank you allllll <3 that really helps!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are a ton, in fact there are a series of pages devoted to that on GirlsAskGuys. I have selected a few random from one of those lists;*What did you last read, a milk carton, an encyclopedia or something in between?*What did you laugh at most recently?*What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?*On a scale of 6-to-47 how organized are you (or keep it simple, like 1-to-10)?If you'd like to read the rest, go to Questions to Ask Boyfriend

What Guys Said 2

• Who are 3 girls I know that you like?Why'd you pick me above all the rest?If you could change my hair style/color to something different than it is now what would it be?If I was sick, what would be the first thing you would do?Tell me about a dream you've had that I was in.If I turned out to have killed someone would you still love me?(sorry couldn't resist, I'm reading the Twilight series right now)I just noticed your age, so I'm not sure if mine apply.They don't seem childish but I'm still in highschool so what do I know =p

• What movie do you hate the most?Who do you hate the most, why?What is something in nature (birds, cats, flowers and such) you just can't get enough of?Do you knwo the meaning of quantum physics?How often do you masturbate while fantascizing about me?Where are you the most ticklish?What was your most embarrasing moment?Have you ever passed gas in front of a group of people?Most embarrassing moment at work?What is the meanist thing you have ever done to someone you know?What is the meanist thing you have ever done to someone you don't know?Hope these help.

What Girls Said 11

• Here are a few:1. If I promised not to get upset, would you tell me at least 1 thing you would change about me.2. With the minimum of 3, tell me things you like about me.3. What was your best memory as a child and also your worse.4. If you could go back in time and correct one regret would you.5. What's one animal you would say your most like.6. What traits/quality do you like in a girlfriend and what do you hate.7. With 5 adjectives describe yourself.8. What's your biggest fear.9. Tell me something random that you have yet to tell me, no matter how strange.10. If things weren't to work out between us, do you think we could still be friends?**hope I helped**

• i asked my boyfriend these questions- we enjoyed so much!

• Avoid questions about feelings, marriage, and kids. Most Guys get really turned off by this. Stick with things like:What is the last thing you left the house for (it's random and stupid, to keep things light and not awkward)What color is your (shirt, boxers, socks: based on how intimate you two are).If you're really "close to eachother", ask Are you a virgin/who did you lose it to.Do you have pets.Whats your fav hobby and how did it start?Things like that

• last time you masterbated, what sexual positions do you want to try or enjoy, do you enjoy giving or recieving oral more, would you prefer me shaven, waxed or natural. the best questions put him on the spot and take him by surprise

• is it true that you have only been with blank girls?Is it true that you only love me?is it true that you will always love me and only me?ask questions like that and you can't go wrong. plus you will find out more about your relationship together. good luck

• No that's such a bad idea...Guys hate that, it MAkes you look really insecure. BAD advice!

• My boyfriend and I play the same exact game, only we call it "The Awkward Question Game." Here's what I've asked him so far:Have you ever masturbated?If you could go out with any of my friends, which one would you choose?What are the most sexual thoughts you've ever had about me?What would you do if I told you I killed someone?What would you do if I cheated on you? The weird thing is, he's answered all of them honestly. Or, at least, I HOPE so.

• what did you like about me when we first met?

• Have you ever lied to me and if so, why?-What are your major goals in life?-Do you see us together in another year, 3 years, 5 or so?-What are your major goals in life?-Could you see us living together?-Something you like me doing to/for you?-Something you'd like to do for me?-When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?-Which colors do you like me wearing for you?-Where is the place that you want to go the most?-What kind of car do you want?-Give me the names of people you love most.-3 objects or things you dislike most and why?-Do you like talking about sex?-When was the year you were the most happy and why?-When was the year you were not so happy and why?-What turns you on about the opposite sex?-What turns you off about the opposite sex?-Tell me about something you really care about?-What scares you the most and why?-What do you do in your free time?-Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?-Tell me about a mistake you made?-Tell me about your first kiss...?-Name your 5 favorite foods?-Tell me about something you would happily do again?-Am I a good girlfriend?(scale of 1-10)-Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?-Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?-Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?-Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?-How big is your bed?-Who was the last person you hugged?-Who is your hero?-Did these questions bother you?

• -How much do you trust me.-what was your last wet or dirty dream about?-Why is the person that plays a piano called a pianist but the person that drives a race car isn't called a racist?-Would you rather walk in on ur parents or have them walk in on you? and why-Do you have a birthmark?-Do you have any enemies?-What has been your most embarrassing moment? -Do have any type of bad habit? -If you could change one thing what would you change?-What's your biggest regret? -Have you ever broken someone's heart? -Has someoen ever broken your heart? -What's your opinion on the capital punishment?-What's your stand on abortion? -What do you think about suicide? -If you could move into an aparment with me would you? -If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? - Can you find easily 10 words rhyming with pencil? - Do you consider yourself a happier person because you’ve met me-Would you like to take a bath with me with pink and yellow rose petals?-Do you tell your friends what we are doing together? -Which is your favorite childhood hero? -What would you do if we are on the beach and a lot of other girls are there top less and they are "friendly" ?-How can you describe yourself in a sentence? -Do you have the patience to come with me when I’m buying a dress or shoes? -What should I have to love me forever? -What would you cook for me? -When was the last time you wanted to "do" me?-You are alone in my house. What will you do? -Would you like to perform a strip-tease number for me? -Would you want me to do one for you?-Do you think I have big feet?- I discovered you telling a lie to me. How do you react? -Which is the song you can associate with my image? -Do you like sex games like master – slave, doctor – patient, teacher – student? -Would you like to have more relationships in the same time? -Another girl hits on you in front of me. How would you handle it? What about if I wasn't there?-What song reminds you of me?-Describe me in a single word.-Describe yourself in a single word.-What is your favorite body part?-What would youOne way in which you have changed over the time we first met…-How have I changed?-Which day would you love to live again?-What is life’s hardest lesson you have learnt so far? -What/Who is your most valuable possession? -What would be your favorite guilty pleasure? -Do you think you are romantic?-Am I romantic?-What is that one thing that drives you mad? -What is that one thing you would like to do for me again and again?-WHat would you want me to do over and over again?-How well can you judge someone’s character? -The best compliment you have ever received so far?-Would you mind if your best friend joins us in bed?-If we were a Hollywood movie-couple, who would we be?-Will we be together forever and marry one day?-Have you ever lied to me and if so, why?

• -Have you ever dated someone from another race? Would you?-What was your first date like?-What's the worst lie you ever told? Did you get caught?-If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day?-What hair color do they put on the drivers liscence of bald men?-How do you handle people you don't like?-Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful?-Do you have a sexual fantasy no one else knows about?-Is there a difference between sex and making love?-If you could be invisible, where would you go and what would you do?-If you were a waiter and a customer was being REALLY rude, would you spit in their food?-Do you think you are a good boyfriend?-How Many Inches? Is It Circumcised?-Will you ever try chillichesse dogs?-Does me asking personal questions annoy or embarass you?

• whats your biggest secretwhats your favorite part of my body and whytell me anything random about yourselfwhats one thing you would do to me right now if you were with me

• ask what boxers he's wearin and say he should come over so you can take em off! hahah

• hahahahah beauty