What does it mean when he says he wants to cuddle with me?

A guy friend of mine I haven't seen in a while, asked me to hangout and I said sure. the first time it ended with me going over to his house and coloring his hair with temp dye. He now suggest I come over after school and bring any movie of my choosing so we could watch it. [nervous I asked my friend how I should reply and she told me to say 'yes' so I did] He even straight forwardly asked me if we were going to cuddle. I've never really hung out with a guy, let alone cuddled or had a boyfriend, so I don't really know what to think, expect, or what he means. [note: he even told me he and his girlfriend broke up two weeks ago] so what does this all mean? I'd really like your opinions. Also, I think I kind of like him. :]

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 1

• Well, he most likely likes you. From personal experience, cuddling is a sure-fire way to feel genuinely close to someone. Best while drunk I might add, but that's not the case you're in. Even if it doesn't mean anything, cuddling is awesome. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll find it to be a pleasant experience.

Remember, if he goes for the goods, you invited the wrong guy over.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!