• Ask
  • myTake

Why are we still just friends?

So a guy and I have everything in common, so much so you would think we were twins (but diff enough to not bore each other). We talk most every day... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Is he attractive? Because if he is it might mean that he is still looking for someone... don't get me wrong... "better". Maybe he wants the door for you to be open, he doesn't want to ruin the friendship now. Its comfortable for him to meet other girls but still have you so close. Maybe he knows what you feel and he want to wait and see what happens next. And if nothing else happens to him then he will try to be with you...Have you seen "Alfie" with Jude Law? This is exactly what attractive men are. Always looking for something better.

• LOL I think on the attractive scale I am more so than he is.. but I could see your point none the less.. in that I think he has discovered a new found dating life that he has not had before... also none of these girls are his equal.. mentally, emotionally or professionally. I am as well as someone he can trust for the first time in a very long time, so the comfortable part I think you are right on there too. But he does have to create some distance between us in order to not be involved w me so?