What is the best 'One-Liner' according to you to impress a girl?

ok guys...i m looking forward to learn some new catchy and effective one-liners to hit a girl with...lets see what we can get out of this...also girls out there...i always hear those creepy one-liners that you have received...but now tell me what was d best one-liner that you received or would love to receive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• this guy one came up to me once and told me I had "pretty eyes" , he was very just chill about it and very bold so I was like O_O speechless for a while and I didn't know what to say, it was nice though I remembered it because it was my first time ever getting frozed up about a compliment

• well...i m gonna pick that line now...thanx!...n it was really nice of to have given such a detailed description of the incident...

• lol no problem :)

What Girls Said 1

• Like yobooty said when guys walk up give a girl a compliment and then they just walk away without saying anything else will make me want to talk to him. I don't know if that is just me though.

What Guys Said 5

• im want to tickle your tummy ... from the inside orwould you like me to tickle your tummy ? ... from the inside

• Lolzz that sounds like a funny line from a comic movie...but I don't think u'll get anything but a slap...in real...!

• haha yea, its from youth in revolt, if you search "youth in revolt bed scene" on youtube it should come up

• Taken from an anonymous user on here a few months ago..."Hi, sorry to bother you but I'm in town for the Young Billionaires of America convention and I can't find my hotel. Could you help me?"Take her to a hotel if need be ;)

• well...she'll catch that your lying soon after you say that!

• I'm not concerned about if she catches me lying.

• "I'll just bet the keys to my Bentley would look great in your purse!"

• n from whr you are gonna bring that Bentley dude...in case you don't have one?

• Oh yeah, damn! Only a Maserati Gran Cabrio. Trouble is the babes won't know what it is and will think it is a Chrysler Sebring.

• I'm a doctor.I'm an actor.

• whao...whats that...i didn't get it!?!

• Show Older
    • Maybe she will ask if you would like to be her Gynecologist.

• You rush in and look around and ask if someone called a doctor. Then you smile, lean up against the bar, and ask if the ladies need a refill. Doctor's orders. :D

• "Hey, wanna get donkey punched tonight?"