Why can't some guys just man up and tell you they don't want you?

I don't understand why there are some guys out there that won"t just tell you they don"t want to date you instead they just keep avoiding your calls and ignoring your text messages making you think that you are crazy or that you did something wrong and if they feel you might be walking away they will say what ever they can to keep you hanging on. Is it an ego thing or are these guys really just a holes too scared to tell a girl the truth

For all the guys that break up with a girl the right way I give you a heart felt THANK YOU!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same exact question right now. I have dated this guy and thought things were going great until a recent fight. I gave him his space but he contacted me on NYE. So I tried calling/texting/emailing and absolutely no response. I just want closure and just for him to say not interested good bye. I think what we both need to do is realize we are better than the treatment we have received. If the man respects you he would be straight up with what's going on. I'm sorry you are feeling this way and wish that you will find someone who treats you with the respect you deserve. Good Luck.