Guys. How do you want girls to treat you?

How do you want girls to treat you? What do you want them to do/not do to you?

Tell the girls here so they can know!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys DON'T want:

- To be babied ("Ohhh it'll be okay", "Poor babe, I wish I could something :(", etc)

- To be human punching bags; if you're on the rag and pissy, don't come hang out.

- To be expected to treat you certain ways unless you specify those ways

- To be played with / manipulated / and/or taunted with your games

etc

Really, we have the same "human desires" that everyone has including women. There are tricks to men though:

Men can feel bashful for admitting their true desires (sex, asking you out, asking you on a date, etc).. So just like women, we have built a "system" in our heads that allows us to do so without making ourselves look vulnerable. That's why you see a difference between what a guy "says he wants" and what he really wants.

He may say he wants: Love, sex, etc.. But what he really wants? (This is my personal list, it may not apply to all guys)

- He wants you to rock his world sexually. Blow him away, literally

- He wants you to work on your physical and emotional improvements.

- He wants you a back massage and you to cuddle with him, so he feels loved

- He wants passionate 1-3 second kisses, not quick pecs on the lips.

- He wants a girlfriend that can go behind the fence at disneyland (a rebel)

- He wants a loyal girlfriend who won't talk flirtatiously with anyone but him.

etc etc.. the very most important one:

- He wants a girlfriend who takes pride in herself.

... That's about all the listing I can do before my hands are gonna fall off.. The next thing I'd like to mention is how to spot when something is going haywire in your relationship:

- Remember those times where your gut feels like something is wrong? TAKE ACTION

- Noticing he's not calling much anymore? TAKE ACTION

- Noticing he doesn't talk to you like he did before? TAKE ACTION

etc..

Spotting those "off moments" are easier than said.. Just pay attention to how things were or "are" and then realize how it feels when they change. When you feel that alteration in your relationship, something has either drastically improved or drastically faulted. Probably the latter. It's up to you to figure out what to do, how to do it, or why to do so.

False myth:

"Love is undying between each other and you ALWAYS feel attracted to the other person."

- Bullsh*t, I about wanted to strangle my ex love of my life. We don't need you to be perfect 24/7 and we don't try to be ourselves, we just want a NORMAL human being that puts effort into us (so we feel noticed) as much as herself (so she is independent in her emotions making our effort towards her that much better).. Here's an explanation:

-- If you constantly feel bad about yourself (insecure, etc) + we feed you a compliment.. Then everything just balances.. you come up to your normal state of being.

-- If you constantly feed your own emotions and support your independent self + we feed you a compliment.. Then everything skyrockets and you'll feel amazing, as will we.

~ ArtistBBoy

• :))))

• i don't see why your 1st point is bad. I would just say these things because I care for the person. to me it shows compassion.

• Then show your compassion to a girl, we don't want to hear that, it is really annoying. The part that bothers us the most with that first part emzy is HOW you girls say it. It makes us feel like little kids, when we are clearly adults.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 16

• Well, I'm attracted to the nurturing kind, so I like the little things that make me feel taken care of. There is a fine line between being taken care of, and being treated as a child, though. If I'm going out in winter I don't really care much for being asked whether I'm wearing warm enough clothes.

One example is my old army girlfriend. She wasn't too verbal in nature, just like me. But sometimes when we watched the news, she'd know what kind of things I'd react to. Every time something about pedophiles or family abuse turned up I'd be utterly disgusted, and every time avalanches or mudslides around my old hometown, or there were news of incidents with our troops abroad, I'd be worried sick. She knew, and she would just give my hand a little squeeze. A simple, sweet gesture that spoke more to me than she could've said with a hundred words.

That, and she sometimes packed me lunch and snuck it into my baggage. The way to a man's heart, and so forth.

• You remind me of someone ;)

• I reckon I do, at that. I'm off for pints with some old comrades-at-arms, now, though, before I get even more sappy about old flames. Cheers :)

• thats really nice. you remind me of my ex. "little gestures are always the biggest" he used to say. I loved him so much for that. really great answer :)

• I want a woman to treat me like anyone else she respects. If she wants me to do something for her, chances are I'll want her to do that for me. If she doesn't want me to act a certain way, chances are I I don't want her to act that way.

What I want from a woman is something that's pretty rare to get from women nowadays: respect.

• No, it's easy! If she respects herself, she'll do that to you. If not, she has got problems

• All I'd ever ask is for her to show me how she feels. Both about me and anything she's having trouble with in her life (as well as herself). From my experience, people get the most out of a relationship when they're happy. So as long as she's happy and is a truthful person, that's all I need. Those two things really dictate everything else that anyone would want. Girls and guy pretty much want the same thing from each other. Be truthful about your feelings, don't cover them up.

• I like my women feisty and opinionated. As long as you don't shut me out of conversations and are willing to talk about problems, that's I ask for. "Whatever" isn't an acceptable answer.

• I wanna be treated like a man, to not be looked down upon ever. I want a girl to take my side is almost everything.

Things I really like is : When a girl lets me make most of the decisions.

They let me know I'm doing a good job.

They don't call me names, like pussy, woosy. Anything to make me feel down.

When they feel my muscles.

Anything to make me feel like a man.

Hate when a girl : Tells all her friends my business and stuff.

When a girl tells me my music is bad.

When a girl tells me what to do! AH I HATE THIS! I feel their should be no rules in our relationship.

This is some stuff. Sorry I am busy right now but I wanted to say something :D

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 0