Guys. How do you want girls to treat you?

How do you want girls to treat you? What do you want them to do/not do to you? Tell the girls here so they can know!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys DON'T want:- To be babied ("Ohhh it'll be okay", "Poor babe, I wish I could something :(", etc)- To be human punching bags; if you're on the rag and pissy, don't come hang out.- To be expected to treat you certain ways unless you specify those ways- To be played with / manipulated / and/or taunted with your gamesetcReally, we have the same "human desires" that everyone has including women. There are tricks to men though:Men can feel bashful for admitting their true desires (sex, asking you out, asking you on a date, etc).. So just like women, we have built a "system" in our heads that allows us to do so without making ourselves look vulnerable. That's why you see a difference between what a guy "says he wants" and what he really wants.He may say he wants: Love, sex, etc.. But what he really wants? (This is my personal list, it may not apply to all guys)- He wants you to rock his world sexually. Blow him away, literally- He wants you to work on your physical and emotional improvements.- He wants you a back massage and you to cuddle with him, so he feels loved- He wants passionate 1-3 second kisses, not quick pecs on the lips.- He wants a girlfriend that can go behind the fence at disneyland (a rebel)- He wants a loyal girlfriend who won't talk flirtatiously with anyone but him.etc etc.. the very most important one:- He wants a girlfriend who takes pride in herself.... That's about all the listing I can do before my hands are gonna fall off.. The next thing I'd like to mention is how to spot when something is going haywire in your relationship:- Remember those times where your gut feels like something is wrong? TAKE ACTION- Noticing he's not calling much anymore? TAKE ACTION- Noticing he doesn't talk to you like he did before? TAKE ACTIONetc..Spotting those "off moments" are easier than said.. Just pay attention to how things were or "are" and then realize how it feels when they change. When you feel that alteration in your relationship, something has either drastically improved or drastically faulted. Probably the latter. It's up to you to figure out what to do, how to do it, or why to do so.False myth:"Love is undying between each other and you ALWAYS feel attracted to the other person."- Bullsh*t, I about wanted to strangle my ex love of my life. We don't need you to be perfect 24/7 and we don't try to be ourselves, we just want a NORMAL human being that puts effort into us (so we feel noticed) as much as herself (so she is independent in her emotions making our effort towards her that much better).. Here's an explanation:-- If you constantly feel bad about yourself (insecure, etc) + we feed you a compliment.. Then everything just balances.. you come up to your normal state of being.-- If you constantly feed your own emotions and support your independent self + we feed you a compliment.. Then everything skyrockets and you'll feel amazing, as will we.~ ArtistBBoy

• Then show your compassion to a girl, we don't want to hear that, it is really annoying. The part that bothers us the most with that first part emzy is HOW you girls say it. It makes us feel like little kids, when we are clearly adults.

• i don't see why your 1st point is bad. I would just say these things because I care for the person. to me it shows compassion.

• Re: "If he doesn't call much".. It could be many things; maybe you call too often, maybe you aren't interactive within his life, maybe you guys try to fool yourselves that you are compatible, etc.. You have to know you're own relationship, once you do you'll have an idea of where there is too little or too much effort and how it should be adjusted. For example: Needy people usually make the other person a priority when they're only an option.. and independent people may not inquire enough, etc..

• Show Older

What Guys Said 15

• guys want to be treated as a dog. They don't want any commitment so fast like you wouldn't either if you are a man, but then they want to release and have a good friend can't hurt at any time of anyone's life.

• No mind game crap, no playing hard to get, no lying, no cheating, no pushing sex; kindness, understanding, romantic

• I agree. Especially about her not playing hard to get and the mind games.For God's sake women, STOP PLAYING MIND GAMES AND HARD TO GET

• mandatories respect, not treating me like a kid, correcting me I'm wrong/calling me out when I'm in the wrong, constributing thoughts and oppinions of your ownbonusesmaking fun of me in a joking way and not getting mad when I return the favor, really anything that makes me feel mascalin as long as its genuine, being into my body or eyes would awsome, sarcasm is always nice

• I know, I'm lazy

• you spelled contributing, opinions, and masculine wrong, just to call you out ;) lol

• Sometimes the simplest answers work the best. Treat me as an equal and accept me for who I am with all my quirks and flaws. I will do the same back.

• All I'd ever ask is for her to show me how she feels. Both about me and anything she's having trouble with in her life (as well as herself). From my experience, people get the most out of a relationship when they're happy. So as long as she's happy and is a truthful person, that's all I need. Those two things really dictate everything else that anyone would want. Girls and guy pretty much want the same thing from each other. Be truthful about your feelings, don't cover them up.

• like a king when needed, like a best friend otherwise

• This wouldn't really make a difference, but with respect. I want her to be nice to me, agree when needed. be herself, be positive. And anything opposite of that I wouldn't want her to do.

• I wanna be treated like a man, to not be looked down upon ever. I want a girl to take my side is almost everything. Things I really like is : When a girl lets me make most of the decisions.They let me know I'm doing a good job.They don't call me names, like pussy, woosy. Anything to make me feel down.When they feel my muscles.Anything to make me feel like a man.Hate when a girl : Tells all her friends my business and stuff. When a girl tells me my music is bad.When a girl tells me what to do! AH I HATE THIS! I feel their should be no rules in our relationship.This is some stuff. Sorry I am busy right now but I wanted to say something :D

• You obviously like feeling really masculine, but your username is cupcakecutie?

• Thanks :)

• I want a woman to treat me like anyone else she respects. If she wants me to do something for her, chances are I'll want her to do that for me. If she doesn't want me to act a certain way, chances are I I don't want her to act that way.What I want from a woman is something that's pretty rare to get from women nowadays: respect.

• No, it's easy! If she respects herself, she'll do that to you. If not, she has got problems

• I like my women feisty and opinionated. As long as you don't shut me out of conversations and are willing to talk about problems, that's I ask for. "Whatever" isn't an acceptable answer.

• In general, I want to be respected, and to not be challenged in my masculinity in joking or any other way. My masculinity is not bestowed by you, but it can be affirmed, stirred, and encouraged by you. I want you to know that I understand other men have tried to, and maybe even have succeeded in taking advantage of you, but I do not want to. Instead, I want to offer you my strength. I'll be patient with you, but I want you to be apart of my adventure. Also, men need space to be men. There's the need for you to say, go, be with the guys. You may not understand it, you may not like hunting or watching the game, or just hanging out with guys, but please encourage it. It's good for our hearts, and it will reap so much in our relationship with you. We don't want to be tamed. There is something wild to the heart of a man, and you seem to be drawn to that before we have committed to each other. Just as you need girlfriends, we need places of male friendship. This doesn't necessarily communicate any deficit in our relationship with you at all. I want to pursue you, and love it when you respond. There's something about being loved by a strong woman, who won't let me be a boy, but will draw out the man I am. You want me to want you? I want you to want me, too! Also, setbacks and crises hit us differently than they hit you, and that's okay.

• Be a human being! Respect yourself and others.Everything else is semantics, but I'm going to say them anyway.Treating someone else is very similar to how you would want them to treat you. ArtistBboy got it quite well.I personally don't like overattentive kind, the ones that cry for everything and is the same to me as she is with everyone else ( two faced people exist ). I don't like being used for anything or being a punching bag. There are many more but if you get the top ones your OK. A guy would really like his girl is she did the following: Sufficient sexEmotional attachmentShe must watch her weight ( there is an acceptable high and low )CuddlingSome attentionA surprise once in a while There's plenty more but these are the basics.

• I like to be treated like a man, so I can be the leader. I don't want them to expect me to be feminine, that's just not me. Any type of woman that had to be in control, I avoided. I'd rather be alone than have my life ran by them instead.I want them to respect my hobbies. If they want to participate that's an even bigger plus. My wife loves to ride with me on my motorcycles, 4 wheeler, and loves to shoot guns with me. Anybody I dated that was against my hobbies got the boot.Basically, the way women treated men from the beginning of time up until the past 15-20 years is the way I want to be treated. I don't know what the hell happened to guys, but somehow I passed through.

• Thats abuse, not control...

• Guys that don't want to be leaders are why we are all turning into a bunch of pussies.

• i absolutley agree with maddygirl. if your in a relationship, your working together to make it work. you don't have a leader! any guys I've been with don't like to be in the lead. they have always wanted to be partners with me :)

• Show Older
  • Well, I'm attracted to the nurturing kind, so I like the little things that make me feel taken care of. There is a fine line between being taken care of, and being treated as a child, though. If I'm going out in winter I don't really care much for being asked whether I'm wearing warm enough clothes.One example is my old army girlfriend. She wasn't too verbal in nature, just like me. But sometimes when we watched the news, she'd know what kind of things I'd react to. Every time something about pedophiles or family abuse turned up I'd be utterly disgusted, and every time avalanches or mudslides around my old hometown, or there were news of incidents with our troops abroad, I'd be worried sick. She knew, and she would just give my hand a little squeeze. A simple, sweet gesture that spoke more to me than she could've said with a hundred words.That, and she sometimes packed me lunch and snuck it into my baggage. The way to a man's heart, and so forth.

• thats really nice. you remind me of my ex. "little gestures are always the biggest" he used to say. I loved him so much for that. really great answer :)

• I reckon I do, at that. I'm off for pints with some old comrades-at-arms, now, though, before I get even more sappy about old flames. Cheers :)

• You remind me of someone ;)

• the smae way id treat tehm respect be honest caring general things being kind and thoughtful supportive all things that go with having a positive working relationship

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!