He broke up with me why does he still flirt with me?

Okay so me and my boyfriend broke up like a month and a half ago but when we broke up he was like it's not that I don't like you because I DEFFINATLY do, but we just never get to see eachother. and then he said, but we can still flirt alot. when he said that I didn't respond to him. because to me he sounded like a jerk when he said all that. so every few weeks I will get a random phone call or text from him and he will flirt with me. WHY DOES HE STILL FLIRT WITH ME? is he just playing mind games? and at school I always see him in the hall flirting with TONS of girls. and then when I'm walking down the hall and he sees me he will say hi or just smile. one time I saw him in the hall and he smiled and I smiled and walked away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close and said "hey, what's up?" I was like in my mind what the hell is he doing? and now he only texts me if he sees me at school that day, if not he won't text me at all. and belive me I really miss him and want him back. and when we broke up he goes maybe we could try this again sometime? sooooooo. I don't get it. does he want me back? or is he just playing dumb mind games because he feels bad? please help! thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My Ex did the same thing to me.please I'm telling you DO NOT fall for the flirting. Trust me he told me he wanted to get back together with me but he didn't want to deal with the stress of a girlfriend, just yesterday he told me he was going out with someone else and I just walked away, he tried to talk to me but I didn't talk to him. Don't let your Ex be your life please believe me when I tell you that I was just in the same experience with my Ex. Statring yesterday I stopped talking to him Its seems to me like your trying to convince yourself that he's a nice guy, trust me he might have used to be a nice guy, but now he is known as a heartt-breaker. If you don't get over him now then one day the same thing is going to happen to you. You are going to find out that he's with someone else. I'm sorry that this has happened to you, its the worst thing to happen in a young teens life. PLEASE move on before its too late, before it hurts more than it has to, because keep in mind.its NOT hurting him. Why should you stress over a guy who doesn't even think about you outside of the school halls.Hes thinking of only himself and what he wants.and I'm sorry but its not you. Once again Please trust me the same thing happened to me and the pain is worse than anything in the world. LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU, NOT HIM.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he still love you

• He doesn't still love her or he does, BUT he just doesn't realize it yet...one day though...theres always hope

• Were you having sex with him?. If so then he is just wanting a booty call.If not, I can see how you would get mixed messages. I would just lay low and find some one else till he gets his whoring out of the way