Still missing my ex after 7 months... feeling down.

It kills me to think that he is with another girl. he ignores me at school. I really want to talk to him but I just ignore him back. he seems happy, and I am happy for him... but I want to be with him. I haven't found anyone else I have been interested in. he has a girlfriend and I don't know what to do. when I'm busy at the gym and will school work I don't think about it. but when I am at home alone all I think about it him and how much I miss him. I tell everyone I'm over him and act fine. just seeing him and his girlfriend... their so awkward and boring. I feel like me and him should be together, even though he is over me. I need some encourage meant, I'm feeling really down.

oh and I also sent him a drunk text asking him to hang out ( even though I don't want to when I'm sober) and that I don't like him anymore and I don't want it to be awkward between us anymore. ahah so I pretty much look like a creeper.