• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get him to ask me to be his girlfriend?

okay.. well this guy likes me, and I like him. but he hasn't popped the question saying " would you be my girlfriend." I'm only waiting for that! we... Show More

only thing I'm worried about is that I wanna be a couple that holds hands or kisses in the halls, what if he wants to just LIKE me, and not be my boyfriend? I don't want to reach in for a kiss or try and hold his hand and get rejected :/

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend?!

• because girls don't ask guys out, say I love you first, and they also don't ask a guy to be there boyfriend.. :/ I'm scared.. I don't ever want to be rejected ... </3

• so you rally want to sit there and watch another girl snatch up the guy you could have something great with?

• Well, no... but I've been droping so many hints and such obvious hints a grilled cheese would understand Dx .. He said he wants to be alone with me somewere during lunch and kiss me, but I just want I'm to know that I want to be more than friends.. I guess were a friends with benifits? :/

What Guys Said 2

• i had a few relationship before we're I didn't even bother asking the girl to be my girlfriend. we just called either other that lol..dont make it such a big deal lol

What Girls Said 1

• You should just kind of joke around with him(in a flirty way) on the whole dating thing which will give him hints that you want to date him