I still have feelings for him. Why would he say all these things to me then basically act like it never happened?

So I accidentally texted my ex the night of St.Patrick's Day and we started talking. This is the first time for probably a month. We broke up in... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He replied like that because he was embarrassed about the previous night. Especially the way you said he was drunk and frisky - he knew he wasn't very drunk, and he probably does still like you. But you made him embarrassed so he tried to just use short replies to still tell you how he felt - he said maybe he was a little frisky, which means he was trying to tell you he was serious about what he said last night. In my opinion he's not a jerk; he's just embarrassed, especially because of the way you confronted him about it, making it seem like you're assuming what he said wasn't from the heart. Hope this helped, and good luck :)

Even though he's probably not a jerk, there's always a reason for a breakup, so it's probably better just to try to forget him.

Asker upvoted
    • Okay thank you for your answer!

• No problem :)