• Ask
  • myTake

He is so hot and cold with me, and I don't know what to do?

Me and my ex boyfriend have kept in contact ever since the split, 2 years ago. We have slept together quite a few times in the past, and once... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I think that when a guy runs hot and cold, it’s cold! The hot periods are a reflection of horniness, loneliness, or selfishness.That or he's playing some kind of games that's not worth you time. I personally rather switch guys than go through extreme motions/confusing feelings because it can affect my daily life.

• He probably misses you. And from the sound of it, still loves you very much and probably wants to get back to with you. Are you familiar with "Drunken words are sober thoughts?" If he is texting or calling you drunk, it means he can't stop thinking about you and in his inubriated state, he can't help but reach out to you. Do you still have feelings for him? He definitely does.