He is so hot and cold with me, and I don't know what to do?

Me and my ex boyfriend have kept in contact ever since the split, 2 years ago. We have slept together quite a few times in the past, and once within the last 2 months. We're both at uni so we don't see each other often but he always talk to me, IM's, texts me and sometimes calls me. He went through a faze of texting me every single time he was drunk but he hasn't done that recently. He randomly text me yesterday a movie quote from one of my favorite movies which I thought was really random as we haven't spoke in a week (which is unusual for us). I just have no idea what's going on, and I'm major confused about what's he's feeling towards me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• He probably misses you. And from the sound of it, still loves you very much and probably wants to get back to with you. Are you familiar with "Drunken words are sober thoughts?" If he is texting or calling you drunk, it means he can't stop thinking about you and in his inubriated state, he can't help but reach out to you. Do you still have feelings for him? He definitely does.

• I think that when a guy runs hot and cold, it’s cold! The hot periods are a reflection of horniness, loneliness, or selfishness.That or he's playing some kind of games that's not worth you time. I personally rather switch guys than go through extreme motions/confusing feelings because it can affect my daily life.