• Ask
  • myTake

Why hasn't he asked me to be his girlfriend?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month. We do everything a boyfriend and girlfriend would do, we see each other all the time, always calling... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• if everything you say is true, he probably likes youbut I would try a reality check, get another opinion from someone you trust, just so you know that you aren't completely lost in the situationbut yeah, he's probably just scared to ask, you should do it.

• A lot of his friends refer to me as his girlfriend, as do my friends. He and I are the only ones who haven't talked about it!

• Then maybe he thinks he doesn't need to make it official... because he thinks it already is...if you are dying to get clarification, talk to him about it

• Just ask him and get over it , I'm sure he'll answer this ''we are a boyfriend and girlfriend ''good luck.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!