What do I do to make him mine and ONLY mine?

Ok. I am going to go out with this guy that I really like, but he already has a girlfriend. The thig is, he likes me too. So we're going to the Renaissance Festival this weekend and I want to make him mine and only mine. Should I hang out with him in the large beautiful gardens and kiss him? Would that be enough to get him to break up with his current girlfriend and make me his if he really likes me? Please give me some good advice.

Thanks 4 all the advice from everybody! I have gotten a SINGLE boyfriend and completely forgotten about the guy that already had a gf. Thanks again 4 people who answered and the people who at least viewed and considered answering!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• why would you do that don't you think you'll be in her place next time when a pretty or hot girl show up ,try to find a real man who don't play games with girls I know you think he will not do that to you but guess what if he do it once he'll do it always , he's a cheater and you shouldn't be with a guy like this ,its up to you after all .

• Honestly don't give him the chance to play with you're feelings and then you get hurts if you can't be friend only with him and he want more tell him that you're not interested in him more than friendship , before you start to make strong feelings for him try to find a guy whos not into these games and single , who'll treat you right and not going to run after any girl who'll be in the scene and faithful for you even if you're not with him , good luck with it ..

• Are you sayin I shouldnt even give him a chance?or talk to him about it? I'm only askin because you seem very rational

What Guys Said 4

• You must be really desperate if you've already moved onto another guy. You need to be more patient and not be so dependant on guys!

• You're more than welcome .good luck .

• I'm going to go ahead and say the same thing everyone else said. There's no way to actually make him YOURS because just the fact that he's cheating on his girlfriend with you says that he'll never really be anyone's. If you do somehow get him to break up with his girlfriend for you, all that means is that you'll be in her shoes next time he cheats (which HE WILL)

• Going for a guy is a lose/lose situation. If he stays with the girl, then you lose. And if he leaves the girl for you, then you lose also, because it shows what type of guy he is. If a guy will leave another girl for you, then he will leave you for another girl. It has nothing to do with how special you are, but how much of a loser he is. Your best bet is to stay away from guys that are with girls.

• Haha there were 2 like right next to each other, so yeah, instead of writing it twice, I just copied and pasted it lol

• Jarett, you must have this answer copy/pasted on all the other questions related to this situation.It is a very good answer though, and I totally agree with it.

What Girls Said 3

• You want to make him yours and only yours? Seriously? This guy is cheating on his girlfriend WITH YOU, what makes you think he won't do you the same? Find a guy who isn't taken. I know it's a hard concept to grasp when you really really like someone, but trust me, the drama isn't worth it.

• You really shouldn't kiss this guy if you know for a fact that he has a girlfriend. C'mon now, at least wait for him to end things with her first. Also if he's hanging out with you on the side while he has a girlfriend what makes you think that he won't hang out with other girls when you two actually get together?

• There's a pretty good chance that he's not going to break up with his current girlfriend.Besides, even if he did dump her for you, you've got to wonder if he'll do the same to you.He'll say that he wouldn't do that, but think about it:He obviously saw something in his current girlfriend that made him want to go out with her, and now he's willing to risk that for you.What if some girl comes around and he gets that same twinkle in his eye for her as he did for you?My advice: Find a single guy or wait until he mans up and dumps his current girlfiend.