• Ask
  • myTake

He ignores me AGAIN! What is his problem?

okay so I met this guy this past fall, and we've been getting along pretty well. We sorta lost touch for bit during the winter because we had no... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• B4 I start: My answer really depends on the type of guy that he is. Some guys strike up casual conversation to see if a girl is still interested. if he gets the vibe that she he moves on. this type of guy is just looking for a sense of worth by seeing if girls still like him. the other type of guy may be unsure of whether or not you guys are worth "giving a shot". He might not be sure if you guys would work as anything other than friends so he tries to distance himself when he feels you guys are getting to know each other a little too well.Whatever the case is you should be like "hey, what's up? we haven't talked in a little while" try not to sound insecure as this will scare him away but as long as you just confront him straight up you should be able to find out what's going on in his head. You give this a try and post the results of it and that would give me a better idea of what kinda guy he is. hopefully this helps, hear from ya later :)

• why would you be getting to know each other too well, if you are friends ? what does that mean? I know my friends very well, often better than any guy I might like.QA I would just back off. not necessarily talk to him If he starts again. he is disrespectful. if you accept it, he will continue to disrespect you. it is fine if he does not want to talk--but he is playing games. I don't care what his reasons are, he is not acting like friend,so I would not treat him like one. but its your call.

What Girls Said 1

• QA I would just back off. not necessarily talk to him If he starts again. he is disrespectful. if you accept it, he will continue to disrespect you. it is fine if he does not want to talk--but he is playing games. I don't care what his reasons are, he is not acting like friend,so I would not treat him like one. but its your call.