Acting cool // or not interested?

alright so their is this guy and we flirt all the time and he gave me his number and whenever I see him I smile and wave and say heyy and then he comes over and hugs me! and we talk and stuff but then yesterday we did that and we were having a conversation and I felt that since we were in the hallway he was trying to act cool and not be interested in our conversation then just left with his friends. He plays football and he has lots of friends that are girls and he talks to them that I see but I don't know if he flirts (but they don't hug deff) and I think he was trying to act cool when his friends came over but its been really bothering me. does he like me?!was he just trying to act cool in front of his friends?thanks! : )

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Just trying to act cool, still likes me
  • Vote B Just being a player....move on girl!!!
  • Vote C Doesn't like you
  • Vote D I don't know...
well the news is that he is going out with another girl.
ANDD for the guys to comment please.why do guys do that? they act like they like the girl then ask out another girl.

Comments would be appreciated : ) Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He was with his friends so he wasn't probably in the mood for lovey dovey stuff. Just try and hang out with him outside of school, if you can, then something should happen.

• Well, popular guys are usually very flirty, same with girls. It sucks, but that's just how those kinds of people operate for a while I think.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate it when guys do that!, it really just puts a big sign saying I have a split personality on there forehead. The best way you can tell is if one day he's all hugging on you and then the next day he's not. This isn't the most ideal guy to go after it already is showing you the kind of relationship he would have with you. The we can act like a couple outside of school but inside school I don't know you. So I'd just move on and find a guy who doesn't care what his friends think and will actually show affection to you. I have been through this situation as well he was all loving outside of school but in school he kind of ignored me and pretended he didn knwo me.