He doesn't show affection.

I have been dating this guy for 6 months now and at the beginning everything was amazing.sweet, caring and lots of attention and now he tells he me he's not affectionate and he's not changing. He won't make plans for just me and him to be together to do anything because he says there's just nothing to do. But he can't picture his life with out me and wants to get married. What do I do. I want and need attention.All I do is walk by him and say hey love you and go to the other room and then he gets upset. Every once in a blue moon he will walk up to me and just hug and kiss me but half the time I have to beg him for just a hug. So any advice would be very appreciated.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• DO NOT MARRY THIS MAN.At least not yet. I'm puzzled that a guy who was once affectionate would stop being affectionate, say he's not affectionate, and say he's not changing, even though he knows that affection is something you want and need.Maybe affection was a way of getting you in the sack. If so, it's not a bad ploy, but he needs to own up to that, and quit the marriage talk.Maybe he's an idiot. To be affectionate, to an affectionate person, to consider marrying them, when you're not affectionate--that's just dumb.There may be a kinder, gentler reason that I can't think of, but that's something he can tell you, during the "What the hell happened?" sit-down you're about to have.

What Guys Said 2

• i think you seek too much attentions from himu want someone better?

• my opinion That Hopeless Guy will make your live boring

What Girls Said 1

• omg I feel like you took my story right out out of my life. I had the SAME situation. Iwas engaged to the guy aand broke it off because I couldn't tolerate it. its either I married him and accepted who he is, or find someone who will show me some attention and make me feel special when I'm with him. I picked choice two.