• Ask
  • myTake

Why is he still flirting? Even though he has a girlfriend?

Soo, This dude and I, we've been flirting. He randomly cones and hugs me, he messes with my earrings even if I've worn them before, helps me all the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's a normal thing for guys your age to do when they're in a relationship. They have no idea what they want and usually will jump on any attractive girl they see for the attention. If it bothers you then tell him that you don't want to be in that situation because he has a girlfriend. Other than that just ignore it. I definitely would let him know that you would appreciate him to just treat you as a friend though because if its making you feel uncomfortable and hurting you more than its not the right situation for you to be in.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm thinking he's flirting because he likes you alot...You should ask him straight up "Do you have feelings for me or not?" And examine what he says to you. It's good that you're not going to go any further, because you don't want to be the bad guy in this situation. It kinda looks like he's being the bad guy.