Why is he still flirting? Even though he has a girlfriend?

Soo, This dude and I, we've been flirting. He randomly cones and hugs me, he messes with my earrings even if I've worn them before, helps me all the time and rarely let's anyone else help me but him, texts me constantly,compliments me, etc. That's flirting right?

Anyway, This last time we were with my family & my cousin invited him along, I was happy. We were off by ourselves, just talking. He tells me he's dating someone. I take that as a sign to back off. I'm not interested in becoming the 'Other Woman'. Ha. But he's still acting the same, even if I'm not. I've tried to ignore him, cause honestly I'm hurt. He did all that, but he has a girlfriend? He still acts the same; Flirts. I still talk to him but I don't act the same. I like him still but I'm not going any further.

My question is why is he still flirting? Even though he has a girlfriend?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's a normal thing for guys your age to do when they're in a relationship. They have no idea what they want and usually will jump on any attractive girl they see for the attention. If it bothers you then tell him that you don't want to be in that situation because he has a girlfriend. Other than that just ignore it. I definitely would let him know that you would appreciate him to just treat you as a friend though because if its making you feel uncomfortable and hurting you more than its not the right situation for you to be in.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm thinking he's flirting because he likes you alot...

You should ask him straight up "Do you have feelings for me or not?" And examine what he says to you. It's good that you're not going to go any further, because you don't want to be the bad guy in this situation. It kinda looks like he's being the bad guy.