• Ask
  • myTake

How do I make him chase after me?

i've been dating this boy for about 7 months. well I would say we've been dating. but he has never asked me out. but still calls me baby tells me how much I mean to him how great I am, but he just doesn't know what he wants right now. and every time I pull away and try to move on he always comes running back. but then I give in and he does it all over again. I've never felt the way I feel about him with anyone else and I don't want to lose him. I recently heard him say he likes "the chase" so I figure that's what I have to do to make him want me. but how exactly do I do that is the question. HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think he is just messing with you. It sounds like he doesn't really want anything serious, but he doesn't want you to move on because then you won't give him attention. the best way to handle boys like that is just to stop giving them what they want (attention) and they will act crazy trying to get yours. If he thinks there is competition out there he will start chasing you because he doesn't want you to go anywhere. Keep in mind that this game-playing will might not get you anywhere in the long run because even if a guy chases you doesn't mean he'll act right when he has you.

What Guys Said 2

• I believe that to be chased, you can play 'hard to get'.or so says my girlfriend anyway. The thing to remember is that after you have decided to be 'caught', the majority of guys don't tend to like it when the girl continues to do that.I guess we think we've done something wrong and that's why you've distanced yourself so we retreat as well, so be cautious :)

• If you want him to chase you, make sure you're doing the same thing you're doing in your picture, except running away from him. He'll definitely chase you then. :)

What Girls Said 1

• If he truly loves 'the chase,' then why not give it too him? It can be fun for you too, you just have to make it that way. Act mysterious around him. If he's too busy for you when you want him, then be too busy for him in the same way. That could even mean having a little fun, maybe even playfully flirt with other guys when he's in the same room. Always break the kiss off early, and leave him wanting more.