• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a guy flirt with you if he wasn't interested?

okay, so, I used to go the the same school as this guy who SEEMED to really like me. I didn't want anything to do with him at first and just tried my... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• I flirt all the time with girls even though I"m married, just to keep in practice so I don't forget how to do it. I'm not seriously looking for any relationship.

• yeah, maybe he was just naturally flirty/friendly, I dunno. Thanks : )

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, but he just didn't like you enough to make the effort.It sounds like he just wanted to lift his own ego by flirting with you.Please learn this lesson early on...if someone is really interested in you,YOU WILL KNOW.And that person will make effort to be around you.If they are not,then...theres your answer. Just move on to another guy...theres tons of them.Good luck.:)

• I agree...I guess I just needed to here it from someone else. just not THAT into me. Thanks for the response : )

• You're welcome. :)