What quality do you find most attractive in girls, guys?

What quality do you find is the most attractive in a girl?Is it a good sense of humour? Or a girl who's talkative? Or a girl who is always friendly?I don't know. Tell us, what tickles your pickle.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nothing tickles my pickle it gets itchy randomly.A girl with a nice smile.A girl who is very cleaving and dedicated to me. Please note I said cleaving not cleavage. BigDifferencePersonal hygeine is great!Preferably 46 chromosomes per cellA wonderful laugh. Nothing Is more infecting then a wonderful laugh! Able to give her attention to me when I'm trying to express my adoration.And patience to put up with me because as important ad it is to use toilet paperWhen you do a number 2 I need to work on becoming a better man. And there are a lot of rolls to go. This is all I need for her to be perfect to me.now the next question is how much of a gentleman can I be!

• LOL!

What Guys Said 5

• I like a girl who has a sense of humour, and a girl that shows who she really is and not hide behind some mask that shows what she's supposed to be (natural girls), I like a girl that takes care of herself (clean, tidy up) but at the same time doesn't try to be someone she's not. I like a girl that's really funny and natural and respects herself. That about sums it up.

• initially a good sense of humor, after that being honest and reliable.

• not targeting you, but why is it that every guy friend I have says these things but then each proceeds to date someone based almost entirely on looks. it's as if you want to want these qualities, but really do the picking almost exclusively based on looks. not bitching...just sick of telling my friends "yeah, you know she was a little bitchy but went for her anyway because she was hot" when the girls they pick inevitably hurt them or turn out to be bitchy

• Caring Personality...kind...simple...

• I love an open and honest person who has a good sense of humour, genuine smile and just generally a friendly and respectful person really. someone who is open minded is also a plus :)

• Reliability

What Girls Said 3

• Someone who is genuine, Kind, and Funny.

• a girl that doesn't go with the flow. she doesn't try to be ordinary. she's comfortable with who she is, and doesn't try to please everyone. independent.

• BOOBIES. (joke.)

• THIS! LOL!( . Y . ) RULE!