Do you ever feel unimportant?

Unimportant, useless, broken, used, forgotten, like you've made everything complicated with things get bad, like you're not top priority in any part of your life? Like everything is falling to sh*t around you and you can do nothing about it? Completely at a loss for words?...Anything else?

I've been feeling pretty damn low lately. This isn't a pitty me type thing. In a way I suppose I'm venting but I also want to know.

When do you feel this way? Why? Do others make you feel this way? Important people in you life? Just not having any luck at life? How do you keep in mind when things get bad they can only get better from your standing point?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel Very much the same way quite often, unimportant, broken, used, forgotten, not the top priority in anyone's life, nothing's going well, or good for that matter, no one to turn to, no friends, unloved, unattractive, unhealthy, unwanted, so on, so forth.

I also find I feel this mostly at night... Moreso when I'm alone and actually get time to think... I don't think others necessarily cause me to feel this way, as if they do or say something to cause it, but I do think a lack of connection with others causes it, a lack of desire from others to have me in their life. Just... A lack of friends, a lack of relationships, and heartbreak lol.

I do think I have little to no luck in life. lol I know they say you have to make your own luck, but I'll be damned if I know how. I especially know I don't seem to have any luck with women lol I'm lucky if I can even get one to have a conversation with me if she isn't a co-worker or whatever.

I figure things can only get better when I can't imagine them being worse, and I've been to that point - I was last Saturday (the 6th), when everything culminated and my ex decided it was a great time to split. Since then I may have found someone else that something may work out with, but I have so little confidence given the way things have gone in the past that I couldn't tell you whether I've got a shot with her at all, or if we'll even remain friends after she leaves in a week or two.

Not knowing, is the biggest fear I have in life... The "why" questions are what kill me.

What Guys Said 5

• In the large scale of things, yes, but I try not to let it get to me.

• Its Human Nature to feel bad no important my advice to you is that time heals all wouns life is bad all the time there are good times you just got to live for the good times I hope this helped!

• I used to feel that way. But I realized that such things only bothered me because I allowed them to. The choices that you make lead up to the inferior person you are now. So change that! Change your habits and make something of yourself.

While it feels like you are blocked off and all hope is lost, you need to open your eyes and recognize the opportunities you are letting pass by. Nobody can hold you down because nobody is actually trying to. You are holding down yourself. Make it a habit to exploit the weaknesses of your troubles and defeat them.

• Was going to say something along the same line as Shaun. We all at times feel the way you do. I feel kinda messed up right now actually but I internalize it and don't treat myself well. Luck is only a small part of life by the way and if you have to persevere and just try harder. Things will get better if you put more effort in and maybe be more creative. Good luck to you and I hope things get better for you.

• at the end of the day, we are all just specks of dust.

• "In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. And for the time that I've been given - I am what I am."

My favorite quote.

• haha I was going to say we are just specks of sand in the vastness of all the world's beaches. mind thief!

• Thats a way of thinking about it. Never quite thought about it that way.

What Girls Said 8

• When I feel bad/hurt Or down like seriously Not because I'm not any1 best thing,it is just somethingS that makes me down,i just go check my ex's posts on fb"bad idea I know" but he is the only person who makes me laugh when I'm sad/Mad/Angry or even when I'm mad at him,he was like my bear who I cuddle with lol I don't use him for attention,he was my bear lol "he stills an azzhole And jerk,an ass and a d***head he is all the bad things in this world and he is THE DUMBEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET but an awesome guy in his own way,i adore that about him,i bet his head will get too big when he read what I said and bug the hell out of me and wake me up with his stupid calls."He probably won't get the Chance to read that,haha THANK GOD because that would get on his nerves"lol

• I flet like this not long ago and I hate that feeling. I try not to let others' make me feel like this but sometimes no matter how hard I try they end up getting to me. Other times, it is just me not feeling like I am living up to my potential. I know I will get through it and that always helps.

• ALL THE TIME. I cried today for feeling so down.

• It's the human tragedy.

We've all felt it, we all can sense our own vitality and feebleness, yet we can't seem to do anything about it. And in a sense, that's what makes life so precious and vibrant. I say learn as much as you can and live as much as you can - otherwise there isn't any point in our suffering.

• There are times when I do feel like that.

• I've felt like this before a lot of times. After I found my faith in God it's given me lots of strength and that's how I found my worth. It's the only thing that has saved me from moments when I was truly alone. And before anyone starts to hate on me, I am not pushing religion on you, I'm just stating this to let you know that you are not alone and that other people have felt this way.

• Thanks for not judging me. I know how hard believing is too. It's just one of those things that works on instincts. Sometimes you know He's there and sometimes you doubt. I find that for me he always has an answer eventually. I've learned to not worry so much about my current situation because there is always hope around the corner. I have reached my bottom and after that there is only going up.

• I try to cope that way but sometimes I have issues in believing. By the way you're not pushing religion no worries.

• I feel you hun. All the time I feel like this. I'm emotionally messed up. Certain people can make it worse but the damage has been done and my heart doesn't feel whole.

• Holding things in isn't good. You must have someone that cares about you and your feelings.

• I do but I have problems communicating them. I've always been the person that holds everything in. When I try sometimes I feel like not everything that I say is being heard, just bits and pieces.

• Do you have anyone to express your feelings to?

• Show Older
  • Never felt like that in my life.

• Ignore them. Try mediating or exercise.

• I have been to a therapist and am on meds for a few different things. Lately I've just been under a lot of stress. I'm trying to move forward though and make things better it just seems the harder I try the worse things get. Lately some of my favorite people haven't really been helping and they've been making me feel worse in some ways so its just more stress.

• Have you tried therapy, counseling, talking to your parents/friends, meditation?

Or you can put your energy into doing something new.

Or make a list of what's wrong & possible solutions.

• Show Older