My crush hates me... What do I do?

I told my crush I like him today and I'm 100 % sure he doesn't like me back...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Kill him then preserve his body so he'll be yours forever...or simply move on to someone else. Your choice.

• i think I will kill him

• Show Older
    • LMAO

• OMG, what have I started? lol

What Guys Said 6

• If he doesn't like you, it doesn't mean he hates. Maybe you're just not his type?

• just because he doesn't like you doesn't mean he hates you. you just have to take it and move on.

• Don't sweat it. There are other guys out there. Don't get down on yourself because you tried. Not everything works out in the end.

• Terrific...vote me for Best Answer then ;) Happy hunting!

• itll be easy I can get my uncles gun and I can see into his bed room window from my bed room window maybe you should change your name from the stupid genius to something smarter

• Just let it be. There's nothing there.

• I'm sorry but hate is the only thing that lasts forever.The next guy will be great.

• how am I supposed to move on when I see him every day and that just reminds me that I can NEVER have him

• Show Older
    • i live in canada and I moved here when I was barely a year old

• Then you don't really know the difference & have no culture shock.As everyday goes by I hope that it is getting a little bit easier for you.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're that sure he hates you then it's best not to waste anymore time on him because it doesn't seem to be possible for you guys to be together

• Get over it?

• move on, *sniff sniff* his a jerk :-\

• He hates you because you told him you like him?Pack it up and move on. It doesn't sound as though he's worth your time.

• You have to breathe -- maybe have a good cry -- then move on.