Do you consider not finding black chicks attractive, racist?

I don't think black girls are attractive and I'm not a racist so

lol

" I don't think you're attractive because you are fat and have a plain face, not because of your ancestry that you had no control over." Your implying that if you can't control the way you look you should automatically be seen as attractive. That's the way I took it and I'm not even trying to be a douche and twist whqt your saying I don't know how else to take that. I'm kind of over this I'm not racist and I know it Dicks have a mind of their own and mine doesn't get hard over black chicks not my fault
@anonymous a**hole you must know I'm right if you blocked me why else would you do that? And I'm not racist a**hole! Its not possible to control who your attracted to even black chicks have my back on this ha ha your just wrong
Idk why you think blocking me is a cool thing I thought we were having a pretty good debate, your just too childish to have a conversation that's sociologically taboo. I win.

Most Helpful Girl

• i also don't find you attractive and that doesn't make me a racist.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 17

• Why are y'all getting butt hurt? Crying and whining because some white boy you probably wouldn't even look twice at isn't attracted to you. Lol come on, you don't need everyone approval. This is what annoys me about the handful of black people on this site

• Lol if you think that's real racism, anonymous girl below me. Can we say dramatic?

• The bitch blocked me! Haha

• No that alone wouldn't make you racist. I'm not attracted to guys who aren't black and that doesn't make me racist

• No.

You like what you like.

Did someone seriously call you racist for that? I know several people who don't find black girls attractive - so what.

What a f***ing idiot whoever told you that.

• No they didn't say it to me but I've heard it, I've also heard that liking Asian girls is racist, but I think that's just because people love to complain and start problems.

• People are just close minded and sensitive. Some black chicks hear that a white guy doesn't like black girls, and all hell breaks loose - probably because we are already self destructive as is -

Anyway, I heard liking Asian girls makes a guy like exotic or something? More cultural - didn't know it was a racist thing?

Ugh people are retarded. And yes, they really do.

• Racism involves hate, silly :P

• it's just a preference thing,you're not racist unless you hate them and simply refuse to be attracted to them cause you're against other races. but you are a crazy bastard,LOOK link

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 8

• No and the fact that you can admit it makes you even less racist.

• Its not typical racism but some may argue that it is a form of racism because you are excluding a whole race no matter how attractive they are.

• no not at all. You like what you like

• I think if you can say that there is an entire race of people whom you don't find attractive, that it can be said you're a racist.

Obviously there are different shades of racism.

• How? I'm not attracted to black men at all - but I'm black - does that make me racist?

Or does it not count because I'm black myself?

But then, isn't that bending the racist rules you presented?

It's just preference honestly.

• I don't think so, people have their preferences about appearances and all black girls are black, so I don't prefer them appearance-wise. @ sweetoness thanks you get it lol

• Oh, I understand what you're trying to say QA, I just disagree.

• RACIST!

Seriously, it's just a preference. Me personally prefer black girls but because there are so few that I'm compatible with, I look at white women.Sort of like my trump card and it easier to find a cool white girl. And I'm not really into Asian women at all. AW are often cute, but no sex appeal.

• hahaha not into Asian women nice to know...there's a saying you can't please everybody :)

More from Guys
3