Why did he just stop talking to me?

i was sleeping with this guy and we started to become friends he would also do cute things like cuddle after sex and he told me cute things too like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not a guy, but I think that he was just using you for sex and wanted to move on after he got it. Sad I know, but that's what it soundslike. He got what he wanted from you and didn't want/need anything else so he didn't want to tell you that to your face, so he just stopped responding. I know it's sad and pitiful, but that's what I think he did. Don't waste your time on him and stop texting him. If he wants to be your friend he will text you himself. Doesn't sound like you lost anyone that great. Move on and find someone who you deserve. He doesn't sound too special to me anyway and there are plenty more friends you can make since you just wanted to be friends.