Why would you just stop flirting with someone you like?

This guys been flirting with me a lot I'll call him guy #1. All of a suddenly he stops. I know he still attracted to me because I always catch him staring and when I notice he looks away. There's another guy that seems to be around that seems to like me ill call him # 2. Guy 2 always talks to me even though we don't know each other but he makes sure he always says something to me. The other day guy 1 teases me about something in front of 2. That's the most he's ever said to me. Guy 2 is obvious because he's not shy about trying to get to know me. What's up with guy 1? Why would he flirt with me and then stop and then another day tease me in front of another guy?

I think guy 2 is leading towards something but I'm not attracted to him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do you find them attractive? Did you flirt back with guy 1? Did you give him a " go sign"? he stops flirting unless he feels that you are not into him or he does't like the competition.

• I will. I'm a big believer too! :)

• I'm glad I can help. Please let me know how it goes if you don't mind, message me or something. I think you still have a chance, whereas I don't. I'm a big believer if he and I are meant to be together, we'll be together someday, hopefully soon.

• Your welcome. I have to keep remembering that times are different and men are just as afraid as we are. Oh man your situation doesn't sound that good either. I hope everything turns out well for you. Thanks again.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1