Is it weird to like to cuddle as a guy?

So, I know girls love to cuddle, but is it weird to be a guy and like to cuddle? Like, my dream would be to be in bed with my girlfriend, cuddling... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird at all. I'd be pretty unhappy if a guy I was with didn't like to cuddle, because physical affection is important to me. Without little things like cuddling or holding hands, or those little touches on the back or leg, playing with hair, etc etc, I'd feel kind of uncared about especially if we have a sexual relationship already. For me, actions speak louder than words. You could say you love me all you want, but if I feel like you hardly want to touch me outside of sex, then I'm not gonna FEEL loved. Touch is important for me to convey emotion in a relationship, so I'm receptive to emotion in the same way. At the very least, I'd feel like he didn't take my feelings seriously if he wasn't willing to do that for me sometimes, which isn't a good thing either.

I don't expect to be attached at the hip constantly or always touching, and I like some space too, but I definitely enjoy cuddling up to watch a movie or to sleep. =]