Does my boyfriend HATE me?!?! Please help!!!!!

So something is VERY wrong! My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months and I really like him, and for a while he seemed to really like me.... Show More

Yeah, I know he doesn't HATE me hate me. Does he want to break up? I've been concerned that he hasn't moved on from his ex-girlfriend the whole time, but I'm a little insecure so I thought it was just me being weird. With this new behavior I'm concerned.

Most Helpful Girl

• ur right he doesn't hate you, he's just too chicken to tell you to your face that he's not over his ex an doesn't want to be with u. he's putting as much distance between you two as possible probably in the hopes that ull get the hint an end it. all the signs are there you listed them above. he won't even acknowledge ur in a relationship. he won't touch you in private. he won't even be alone with u. I mean come on don't have to b a rocket scientist to tell he doesn't want to b with you and e more. an I know its not what you want to hear an it hurts believe me I know I've been down that road. trying to hold on to something that's not there an everyone can tell you wake up leave him. but because you care about him you just can't because you keep hoping hell change or you think you can change him or you think if you stay things will get better. because ur insecure you think I'm not going to get and e one else or I don't want and e one else or this could b my only chance. that's the problem with insecure people we always take the worst from everyone because we don't believe we deserve and e better. try ur best to move on an find someone worthy of you itll b hard but everyone deserves to b happy an obviously you aren't happy. don't you think you deserve to b, deep down inside and e way. I wish you the best take care.